Old 07-14-2020, 07:02 AM #20151
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 7 Hot Dumps

Scatshop.com- 7 Hot Dumps

Description:
Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Im rolling out 7 loads in this video for luck Watch me poop a weeks worth of turds in all sorts of positions, from forcing you to eat my shit to watching my pleasurable desperation as I shit, to just enjoying the naughty show This is a must-see treat for all you fans who love to watch me pinch my loafs <3
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-7hotdumps.mp4
File Size : 199.47 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:41
Video : AVC, 3 424 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qh4ebjt55qe7
Old 07-14-2020, 07:06 AM #20152
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pooping and Prolapsing my Dirty Colon

Scatshop.com- Pooping and Prolapsing my Dirty Colon

Description:
I cant hold this in much longer. I wont make you suffer with my teasing anymore, it has been days-countless meals, snacking, and farting. My belly has been growing bigger and bigger, and I have a huge stock pile of shit waiting for you, deep in my asshole.
I bend over the kitchen table, and strip off my underwear. My asshole is already bulging out. When I spread my butt cheeks apart, my asshole is gaping wide open and noticeably filled with shit. I just have to tease you a little while longer before I give you your present, so, I bend back over the table. I continue to play with my butt, spreading my cheeks and pushing my asshole in and out, in and out until shit is poking out of it. I start groundhogging the first big turd in your face. You dont know when all of my shit will just start pouring out of me. I have been holding in logs for so long, they turn into giant clumps of shit that stretches me as I push.
My asshole prolapses a bit as I struggle to push out-what I think-is the last of my massive shit. I grab a pen and stick it into my asshole I clench my asshole tight around the pen and hold it inside me a moment, before I swirl it around in my dirty asshole and take it out for you to see ?
But wait, there is more poop coming out!!! It is dense and long thick turds are coming out of me I struggle to get the last of my shit completely out of my asshole.
I wipe my dirty, stretched out butt hole a single time and show you the toilet paper, right in your face I then tease you with my dirty rosebud, pushing it as far out as I can making you CUM with overwhelming excitement!
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Pooping-and-Prolapsing-my-Dirty-Colon.mp4
File Size : 1196.71 MB
Duration : 00:20:35
Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 118 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ev0pxfipexi7
Old 07-14-2020, 07:06 AM #20153
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Jeans Poop After Our Mexican Food Date & Laxative

Scatshop.com- Jeans Poop After Our Mexican Food Date & Laxative

Description:
You are sneaky! You invited me to a Mexican dinner I am sure to make me fart and shit really big! But I am sneaky too! I took a laxative 3 or 4 hours before our date so I could be ure to give you a great jeans shitting show after our date!
We are at my house drinking coffee (also helps to stimulate my poop!) after our dinner and I start to feel the pain and cramps in my tummy from the laxative mixing with the beef enchiladas LOL. I start to let it out and it feels all liquidy, Im moaning and groaning as it is hard to push out.but it is a weird mix of liquid and semi-hard squishy shit!
My light-colored jeans get all nice and visibly stained for your viewing pleasure :O) Watch the big load stain and expand in my jeansthen I take them off for you and show you the hit smashed on my ass like a Rorschach test LOL. Then I zoom in on the big load in my jeans on the floor.
Thanks for the nice date!! ;O)
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : mexfoodlaxative.mp4
File Size : 103.94 MB
Duration : 00:06:38
Video : AVC, 2 055 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ikxix41ocscv
Old 07-14-2020, 07:12 AM #20154
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My Fun Toilet Toy

Scatshop.com- My Fun Toilet Toy

Description:
I have another fun task for you my dear little toilet slave. You see, I love being treated like the Goddess that I am, so I want to give you another responsibility. I want to tease you with my stinky farts that work up into a nice dump. I want you there for each one to sniff in that glorious stink, and then I want you to take your hand and clean up every speck from my asshole. Youre going to lick it all up like the good slave you are. I have better things to do than clean up after myself, so I want to entrust this task to you. If you do really well, I might even let you cum on my big, jiggly ass! But just remember you have to clean up after yourself and lick it all up!
Featuring: fart, waste, dump, bubble butt, ass fetish, thong, bra, tits, boobs, big butt, toilet slavery, toilet slave, smelly, stinky, goddess worship, CEI
Model:
Leena
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-Fun-Toilet-Toy.mp4
File Size : 750.32 MB
Duration : 00:10:09
Video : AVC, 9 998 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s1cynw9ssnlc
Old 07-14-2020, 07:16 AM #20155
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

Scatshop.com- Gaping Shit Fuck and Speculum Play

Description:
My longest video Starting with a sexy flirt and strip, teasing with my pussy, giving close ups of my ass. Im ready for a kinky, anal dildo fucking, and butt plug stretch in my shitty, naughty asshole. I make my asshole wet with my spit and pussy juice before the insertion of a small dildo After a few good pumps, shit starts getting stuck to the toy. As I use bigger and bigger toys to gape my ass, more shit comes sliding out, I let the shit stick to the toy and push it back inside me and smear it around my filthy rim. I gape and prolapse my hole until my dirty rosebud is sticking out and I piss down my ass. The hot piss turns me on and helps me smear more
After a good shit fuck to my dirty asshole, and plenty of poop left on the blanket to play with, I start to spread my hole with my fingers, and then with a speculum. As I play with my gape, I start to fart and a little more poop drops out. The speculum opens me wide and I let you see inside as I continue to tease and play with my shit I take some poop from the pile and shove it back inside the opening, back up into my asshole, so I can shit it back out again! Rubbing, smearing, gaping, spreading, and extreme close ups in this sexy, kinky shit play video!
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Gaping-Shit-Fuck-and-Speculum-Play.wmv
File Size : 1827.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:47
Video : WMV2, 3 983 kb/s
Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sgjsbfgyubf6
Old 07-14-2020, 07:23 AM #20156
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Mommy Makes You Huff Her Farts!

Scatshop.com- Mommy Makes You Huff Her Farts!

Description:
Mommys back home from another night out, says hi but is in a rush and farts-mommy really has to take a shit-only to find that your father is in the shower and locked the door. Mommy holds her bloated belly and keeps farting and farting, trying to hold in the turd threatening to push out her hole. she sits down on the couch and farts her brain out, tainting her skin tight shiny black leggings all while teasing you for this weird pattern you have, where youll always stay in the same room with Mommy when shes got super bad gas wondering why you insist on staying with your stinky Mommy when her farts have stunk up the room and accuses you, rightly, of growing up to be a fart perv-a pathetic loser who gets off on watching and smelling his Mommy fart! Well arent you in luck-Mommys going to punish" you by blowing hot farts right in your face! Suck them down, boy and dont tell Daddy ?
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-mommymakesyousuckherfarts.mp4
File Size : 1017.2 MB
Duration : 00:17:30
Video : AVC, 7 953 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k3bgvd47r1g4
Old 07-14-2020, 07:27 AM #20157
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Be inside my potty

Scatshop.com- Be inside my potty

Description:
I have really full blader! I need to pee right now I am desperate. I found my little pink potty and now I am happy. I can do this but Youre inside my pink potty. Yes. First time you can saw this from inside and very close.
Model:
HotDirtyIvone
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : e100.mp4
File Size : 682.64 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/72b6zvoymmd0
Old 07-14-2020, 07:34 AM #20158
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Peteuse Eggy Farts & Poop

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Eggy Farts & Poop

Description:
***A custom I was given permission to re-sell. I speak a little German in this video but not a lot***
Yikes! I have some NASTY eggy pre-poop gas going on, and I let them out for you in your face, teasing you and talking about the smell which I know makes your cock hard! But lo and behold, those eggy blasters are a premonition: I have to take a stinky dump!
Watch me in my thong blast you with some farts, then let out my soft serve load onto a plastic bag. A nice sexy dookey pile you wish you could smell, too, am I right?
Model:
peteuse
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : eggyfartspoop.mp4
File Size : 399.3 MB
Duration : 00:05:19
Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c71mralia6w0
Old 07-14-2020, 07:34 AM #20159
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Sundress Striptease Squat and Shit

Scatshop.com- Sundress Striptease Squat and Shit

Description:
Slow and sexy striptease and once I am naked and the song ends, I squat on the floor to go shit!
Model:
CosmicGirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-Movie.mp4
File Size : 394.83 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:05:36
Video : AVC, 9 704 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gwet23oc0t8f
Old 07-14-2020, 07:39 AM #20160
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Doggy-style Ass Worship Spanking & Hard Poop

Scatshop.com- Doggy-style Ass Worship_Spanking & Hard Poop

Description:
(Full HD Video-1080p60fps)
Wow! This is an amazing video! I really outdid myself with this one, and just know youre going to love it.
I spend several minutes turning you on, teasing you with my sexy ass wiggles, shakes, and hard SPANKS! Kneeling and down on all fours I move my body just the way you like it, jiggling my ass cheeks for you. When Im good and ready, I begin to poop in a doggy-style position. So sexy! I dont hold back as I moan and grunt, working hard to hold my shit back in, groundhogging and winking my little brown hole at you. I coyly look over my shoulder at you, and then I let you see all of the big shit inside of me, holding it there with my asshole wide open, before finally pushing it out. Its so hard and Im straining my poor little tiny asshole to push this thick, hard, knobby log out. I breathe deeply and then theres MORE. A second big load for me to squeeze out!
After all of that, Im so turned on and cant help touching myself and rubbing my juicy pussy, still down my hands and knees, with my pussy and ass right in your face. You can hear how wet I am! Mmmm! Lastly, of course, I am sure to show you up close the details of my big hard poo on the floor! The only thing harder than these poops is going to be your dick!
Model:
SunnyBunzCamgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : kitchen-doggy-poop-HB.mp4
File Size : 239.46 MB
Duration : 00:09:56
Video : AVC, 3 224 kb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: