Old 07-16-2020, 07:24 AM #20651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Smoking Redds Post Work Farts!

Scatshop.com- Smoking Redds Post Work Farts!

Description:
Hard work pays off, so Smoking Redd Takes no days off!! Out here on the frontlines as a medical professional, She still comes home and puts in work for all her FUNKY Followers!! Enjoy as she drops her scrubs and pushes out a few FUNKY blasts off the clock!! Enjoy as she spreads and jiggles and Towers over you with that delicious turdcutter of hers!! Looks like she must have been holding it in all day! lol enjoy as Redd Clears the air, the FUNKY way!!
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Red_Capri-Work-Farts-053120.mp4
File Size : 144.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:03:04
Video : AVC, 6 074 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/75rv9vv4momg
Old 07-16-2020, 07:31 AM #20652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shitting after Piss Enema

Scatshop.com- Shitting after Piss Enema

Description:
New EFRO clip, my fresh shit right after dirty anal sex with enema of urine of the great Anonymous) a Unique opportunity to enjoy the moment, and to see my petrosaudi shit) As always, excellent quality at an attractive price) PS: the Video is fully optimized for all kinds of mobile and portable devices), I love you, ahead as always, many updates) <3
Model:
DirtyBetty
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Shitting-after-Piss-Enema.wmv
File Size : 188.27 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:26
Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : WMA, 405 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wk0eutl07y0a
Old 07-16-2020, 07:34 AM #20653
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shitting in Walmart

Scatshop.com- Shitting in Walmart

Description:
Im in Walmart and have to shit like crazy. I rush to a bathroom stall and pull my jeans and panties down to my ankles. You can see the shit oozing out of my ass between my spread legs. Listen to all people around me while you get a secret peak into the womens bathroom. I wipe, pull up my panties and jeans and blow you a kiss.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shittingatwalmart.mp4
File Size : 126.63 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080 @ 608x1080
Duration : 00:09:13
Video : AVC, 1 753 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cnkq4qxbl31o
Old 07-16-2020, 07:35 AM #20654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dinner Vol.2 3 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Scatshop.com- Dinner Vol.2 3 Saved and 1 Fresh Shit

Description:
The video consists of 4 parts in original quality (54min) for true fans of chewing and smearing!
Custom Request:
At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy!!!).
You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking(!) mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 3+1 load of your shit!
Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream"
Model:
Anna_Coprofield
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Part1.PreparationDinnerVol.2AnnaCoprofield.mp4
File Size : 1281.53 MB
Duration : 00:10:22
Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q3h9ze35mnot
Old 07-16-2020, 07:38 AM #20655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Enema Shit water Smear and Ass Fuck

Scatshop.com- Enema Shit water Smear and Ass Fuck

Description:
Im ready to feel relief of a deep enema cleaning out my bowels this time I give myself a nice, warm enema in the comfort of my bedroom on top of pee pads. A beautiful glass bowl is used to collect my water and deep poops. In between long streams of shit water gushing from my asshole, I take a piss that feels sooo good. Then I turn around to smear my shit all over my tits; I smear my shit on my ass cheeks and around my asshole for you to fuck After a bit of gaping and anal dildo play I let you gaze at my body.
Model:
LindzyPoopgirl
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : enemasmear.mp4
File Size : 322.42 MB
Duration : 00:14:42
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 29.524 FPS
Audio : AAC, 99.1 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tov3cy27n2cn
Old 07-16-2020, 07:40 AM #20656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lola - Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom (PIP)

Scatshop.com- Lola - Hostage Given a Sisyphean Task to Freedom (PIP)

Description:
1080 HD Its perhaps obvious that this toilet has been held in captivity for some months during its training. I decided to bring it up from the basement to make a proposal. I offered to allow the slave a few hours outside in the sunlight. The conditions were: the slave must promise to return; the slave must complete a task for Me first. This was an opportunity for the slave to prove its devotion. First, I showed the toilet that I was still menstruating. I peed. The toilet knows to swallow it, but did not all go down. By our mutual assessment, it had failed part one of the task. I decided to offer one more chance to prove its devotion and earn a few hours in the sunlight. I told the slave to open its mouth so I could shit in it. The slave did as it was told and held its mouth open. I gave the slave quite a challenge. Suffice to say, I filled it amply. The toilet wasnt consuming fast enough, so I started pushing it in and packing its mouth. I had serious doubts the toilet could complete the task of swallowing it all. This challenge was difficult and the slave suffered greatly, in direct proportion to My amusement. Watch the scene to see if the slave completed the task and earned time outside of the basement through its devotion. (14:16 long)
Production Note: This is the picture in picture version of the complete clip. Both Parts 1 and 2 are included, in a picture in picture view. Four cameras total were used to film, but not all cameras are recording throughout the entire scene. Two cameras are used throughput.
Model:
BratPrincess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Lola-Hostage-Given-a-Sisyphean-Task-to-Feeedom-PIP-Only-1080-HD.wmv
File Size : 1053.48 MB
Duration : 00:14:16
Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/viop7ed8si1l
Old 07-16-2020, 07:42 AM #20657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Toy Play With Smearing

Scatshop.com- Toy Play With Smearing

Description:
Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
Mmm I lean back in my chair, sucking my dildo while I pump my ass with a plug, and tell you how I can feel all those thick little turds up in there <3 I rub my clit with my toy before fucking my lil pucker and pussy at the same time (I love filling both my holes at the same time!) I shit out my plug and delightedly fart out my naughty prolapsed hole before pissing in sweet little arcs like a fountain <3
I fuck my ass again while rubbing my clit and tell you I wanna shit out my plug-I tell you how forcing it back when I need to shit feels sooo good. I spread open my cheeks and plop! My plug gets pooped onto the floor. My hole gapes as I birth some thick turds, touching my slick clit while telling you how it feels so good~ I thrust two fingers into my gaping hole and describe to you in dirty talk how it feels I dildo-fuck my pussy til I squirt a little, you can hear all the deliciously slick noises my slippery cunt makes deep inside <3
I rub some thick turds all over my bum and grind against my dirty chair before grabbing some more and smearing my ass, inner thighs and around my pussy, rubbing and laughing softly as I bask in the afterglow of cumming after a shitting a satisfyingly thick turd, playing a little as I shove a few pieces back into my butthole and poop them out again for fun <3
Model:
LoveRachelle2
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : loverachelle2-toyplaywithsmearing.mp4
File Size : 289 MB
Duration : 00:08:14
Video : AVC, 4 703 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vpael5mi9vnt
Old 07-16-2020, 07:42 AM #20658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass

Scatshop.com- Pulling Strand of Dirty Anal Beads From My Ass

Description:
In this video, I spread my ass and pussy and pull and long strand of 10 anal beads out of my asshole. You can hear my asshole releasing air and gas and the anal beads come out nice and dirty. Perfect for anyone with a release fetish or anal play fetish. Watch this dirty girls dirty asshole and youre sure to cum!
Model:
sojourner
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Sojourner-Dirty-Anal-Bead-Pull.m4v
File Size : 30.63 MB
Duration : 00:00:34
Video : AVC, 7 391 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 79.4 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9y2r7i5k6pkx
Old 07-16-2020, 07:43 AM #20659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Yana is very fluid shit in her mouth Olga

Scatshop.com- Yana is very fluid shit in her mouth Olga

Description:
Yana wanted to punish Olga she took the rubber cock , but just to punish Olga for Yana is not enough . She put Olga on the floor and she turned to her ass and ordered him to open his mouth , Olga obeyed . Yana began to fill her mouth Olgas liquid shit diarrhea . Releasing a little shit ass to mouth Holguin , Yana turned to Olga and shoved in her mouth rubber member , then Yana turned back to Olgas ass and the second time he released a stream of liquid diarrhea Olga in her mouth , and again put Olga in the mouth rezinovy member , the third time Yana once again turned his ass to Olga and released a large quantity of liquid shit in the mouth of Olga , Oh Olga was completely in the shit . Yana turned to her and shoved in her mouth rubber member . Oh yeah, all the liquid shit was Olgas mouth . But this Yana is small , it has prekratila rubber cock to the floor and ordered me to suck him Olga , Olga was fulfilled that says Yana , and Yana, meanwhile, lit a cigarette , and watched as Olga shit sucks rubber dick . Yana watched as Olga sucks the rubber cock , she ordered Olga to sit on a dick his ass , Olga did not resist and let the rubber dick in anal , Yana just lay there, Smoking looked at as Olga fulfills her orders , it is a very hot video for you, our beloved friends .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN5000.mp4
File Size : 1248.65 MB
Duration : 00:12:51
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zao5o8k5mt5a
Old 07-16-2020, 07:45 AM #20660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shower Hair wash Shaving Masturbating Pee Poo at Bathroom

Scatshop.com- Shower_Hair wash_Shaving_Masturbating_Pee_Poo at Bathroom

Description:
This is an Ignore you type of video. Its seems like a kinky clip ? First you think thats a normal shower time with washing hair and shaving my armpits as part of the daily routine. But I do like as nobody watching me through the screen just im cleaning myself without giving attention. When just washed my hair start to rubbing my pussy, play with myself till I cum hard! Then I peeing and I feel I have to pooping too so I just let it go under the shower ? lift my leg and poop then I finish my shower and I was like nothing happened ? then turn off the camera.In this video I dont focus on ass or up close view!! But you can see few times my asshole when I push my poo out. Enjoy it ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : VID_20170730_122532.mp4
File Size : 714.85 MB
Duration : 00:24:09
Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: