Old 08-26-2020, 08:16 AM #24651
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Uni"Ella playing with fruit

Scatshop.com- Uni"Ella playing with fruit

Description:
Outside in my yard peeing playing with fruit and poo until I get busted by my neighbor
Model:
UniQueen21
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20200814_085027.mp4
File Size : 1489.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:34
Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kk05zg89zsmr
Old 08-26-2020, 08:17 AM #24652
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dirty games with hot soft smelly shit

Scatshop.com- Dirty games with hot soft smelly shit

Description:
I like dirty games I like how smell shit love feel his sticky touch. And I love fisting my husband. These two fetishes are perfectly matched and I am very happy to fuck him with my fist in his dirty fucking ass. Shit oozes out of his ass spills out. Its so hot soft smelly. It is such bliss to feel it in my hands on my skin on my body. Its so inviting me so exciting
1. Dirty fisting with shit I like it
You didnt shit tonight. Today I will fisting you without lubrication. Shitting Push shit. Oh how sweet fragrant soft shit. What a delicious smell I really like it. And you bitch dont pucker up Lie and endure. You my slave obey and pleaser your Mistress. Here is you bitch fist in the ass. So much shit how easy hand slides inside wonderful great. Now I will constantly use shit instead of lubricant for fisting. Yeah thats it Im gonna shove my hand up your ass even deeper. Push piss I see youre starting to like it too.
2. Want more shit Im covered in it
I try to habituate my husband to shit and use all sorts of tricks for this. Come to me dear give me your ass. How cozy your ass is and I can feel that warm shit inside of you. Come on shitting on me dont be shy. Yeah its so nice warm soft smelly shit all over my body. More shit more I want more shit. How I feel good Im gonna cum. Im covered in shit. Ill go get toilet slave out of the bathroom let him lick everything off me
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirty-games-with-hot-soft-smelly-shit.mp4
File Size : 1092.93 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:25:53
Video : AVC, 5 706 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f0vxp4wlu5jw
Old 08-26-2020, 08:18 AM #24653
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- No tv shit and pee

Scatshop.com- No tv shit and pee

Description:
Nikkis skave did not programe the tv for her in the holiday apartmant she is angry and now he will become her human toilet will drink her piss and eat her shit.
Model:
mikadoshop
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : nikki_2018_10_scat_02.mp4
File Size : 768.37 MB
Duration : 00:08:51
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 12.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/adaxzv7jdu5i
Old 08-26-2020, 08:23 AM #24654
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Jerk To My Shitty PantyFartingGapeDesperation

Scatshop.com- Jerk To My Shitty PantyFartingGapeDesperation

Description:
Watch me wear a cute floral printed bikini and frilly top on. At the beginning I desperate to poo so so bad. I have a butt plug in my butt but seriously I feel leaking out my poo on the side I do desperation dance and suffering so badly so cant hold it pull down my panty to half way and release this massive creamy and disgusting poo. I also soak in pee my panty. Lots of shit on the floor. After I did poo wanna play with you baby. Are you into? Of course you do. Go ahead..I bend over and spread pussy then butt hole also push out some more poo. Remove your pants and stroke yourself for me. I bend over many times for better view which makes you rock hard. I play with butt plug push in and out of my butt hole and gaping some my asshole and farting. I grab some poo and smear on bare ass too then smear and totally destroy the panty with. Talking to you sexy and dirty telling you what you do with your dick. We both know how bad you wanna jerk your dick to my shitty panty. My pants just soaked in nasty poo well listen these wet noises while I tease you by pants. Give you some jerk off instructions as well. No worries youll get lots of teasing from me and I dont let you boring. I bet you wanna cum earlier than I want dont you? Stinky poo smell in the air wish you could be here to sniff it. I want you make you cum. After I totally destroyed my cute pants by poo give you cum countdown from 10 to 1 and cover my pants with your cum Can you? I fart when I tell you Cum" cheeky girl after you came I keep playing a bit more with butt plug gape butt hole more and still coming out more nasty sort of liquid poo. Well I guess made such a big mess At the end I remove pants and show off you. Have fun
*Notice: I was on my period by chance you can see some blood stain in my panty but not that much as was mild one. Also can hear a little background noise from outside but not all over in the video just a little.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0594.mp4
File Size : 1520.18 MB
Duration : 00:20:57
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uivumd08w8yj
Old 08-26-2020, 08:25 AM #24655
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dirty Slut Playing With Scat

Scatshop.com- Dirty Slut Playing With Scat

Description:
A friend of mine dared me to make a video with dirty slut" written across my chest. Never one to shy away from a challenge I decided I would do it for him to prove once and for all I actually am the dirtiest slut of all.
Im in my black PVC all in one and I start by playing with my toy working my pussy getting wetter and wetter in anticipation for what was to come. I saved some pee on a jug and decided I would give myself a golden shower. Soon Im soaking wet with my toy deep in my pussy the perfect time I thought to pee and then to shit. Its not long before Im smearing my scat all over and in my pussy and all over my face and boobs.
Then its time to play and get myself off with my big toy. I cum really hard twice after Ive covered myself in all my filthy scat. Just wishing there was a guy to fuck me hard in all the mess
Model:
Not_so_innocent
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : dirty-slut-playing-with-scat.mp4
File Size : 437.9 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080 @ -1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:27
Video : AVC, 5 717 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fi27tf2ws5d5
Old 08-26-2020, 08:26 AM #24656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

Scatshop.com- Mistrss Gaia-Choke on my scat

Description:
I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot &amp shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes so he has been warned to do a good job of licking and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face. Then I instruct him to swallow it and make sure he chews on it. Not entirely finished with my slut I sit on his face and get him to lick my ass clean. With his mouth full this means he has to swallow and digest my shit. He continues to lick my ass until Im satisfied. I further reward him with some facesitting and ass smother while allowing him to play with his limp cock. As he groans and squeezes out his watery cum. I leave him to contemplate his next meal of my delicious shit.
ITALIAN
Ho il mio schiavo sdraiato sotto i miei piedi una sgualdrina puzzolente sempre pronta a mangiare merda. Mi ha supplicato per essere al mio cospetto. Ed ora voglio vederlo penare soffrire perche la sofferenza dello schiavo e pura linfa vitale per me Mistress Gaia. Lo obbligo ad adorare e venerare i miei piedi e le mie lussuoso e costosissime calzature. Sa che deve fare un ottimo lavoro leccare tutte le scarpe fino a succhiare gli appuntiti tacchi a spillo. E se sara bravo lo premiero permettendogli di assaporare la mia merda. Lo preparo a bocca ben spalancata avvicino il mio culo e mi diverto riempendolo della mia merda. Quanto godo quando cago in faccia ad uno schiavo. Gli ordino di inghiottire tutto e non contenta mi siedo sulla sua faccia e mi faccio pulire il culo. Usare uno schiavo come un bidet e davvero eccitante. Con la bocca piena della mia deliziosa merda dovra leccarmi fino a mia completa soddisfazione. Ho un altro premio per lui lo soffochero con i miei rinomati e popolari facesitting. E grazie alla mia bonta gli permetto di masturbarsi. E quando gli do la possibilita di far fuoriuscire il suo lurido spermame ne vado e lo lascio solo a contemplare il suo prossimo pasto la mia appetitosa merda.
Model:
padronagaia
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : stiletto_scat_hd.mp4
File Size : 225.04 MB
Duration : 00:13:15
Video : AVC, 2 240 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 127 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4i0cl8vujabe
Old 08-26-2020, 08:27 AM #24657
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pizza Company farting complaint

Scatshop.com- Pizza Company farting complaint

Description:
I had a spicy meaty pizza last night and Ive been farting for 12 hours non stop ever since. My ass is on fire and Im going to phone the manager of the pizza company and complain for compensation. This manager (live on film) wasnt expecting a customer to explain her complaint accompanied by a series of violent and disgusting farts down the phone. He ended up putting the phone down on me but I spend the rest of the clip ripping extreme disgusting loud farts for your pleasure.
Model:
DPproductions
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : MDC-Dominos-pizza-farting-complaint.mp4
File Size : 240.51 MB
Duration : 00:07:12
Video : AVC, 4 407 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w81w1bab4wug
Old 08-26-2020, 08:27 AM #24658
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking

Scatshop.com- Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking

Description:
Guess whats under my diaper? Guess what my diaper is covering up? My filthy dirty poophole The dirty hole that my poop comes out of Im a dirty girl I love talking about my poophole and playing with my stinkhole I even want to be fucked in my filthy hole where my poo comes out of Would you do that? Would to pull my dirty diaper off of me and shove your cock and fingers and tongue in the hole I poop from? My dirty poo chute? My poop will get all over and well make a huge mess But I love being a messy girl And I love talking dirty to you and telling all these nasty things while wearing my dirty poopy diaper Come on Take my poopy diaper off and fuck me in the hole I poop out of Look at how messy my butt is Im smeared with my poop Fuck me so good in my stinky hole until we both cum so hard and get my poop smeared all over us
Enjoy
Scat 779-Dirty Diaper Poophole Talking
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : stinkholedirtytalkdip.mp4
File Size : 1649.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:56
Video : AVC, 20.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1rbz6shfgus9
Old 08-26-2020, 08:27 AM #24659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pony play pissing-Brutal Princess & osel

Scatshop.com- Pony play pissing-Brutal Princess & osel

Description:
The slave is demanded to all fours by Brutal Princess she straddles over him and rides him around the room like a donkey. she tells him to make donkey noises as he carries her weight around. eeorr eeorr eeorr shout she slave as he becomes quickly out of breath. Brutal Princess then decides to crouch over his face pulls her panties to the side and pisses directly into his mouth. the slave is forced to drink every drop of piss and when Brutal Princess is finished she demands him to lick any drops that may have fallen off the floor.
Model:
DPproductions
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : BPZ-12-Pony-play-releif.mp4
File Size : 76.87 MB
Resolution : 768x576
Duration : 00:05:02
Video : AVC, 1 942 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/advm098csz1r
Old 08-26-2020, 08:29 AM #24660
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- "Doggy" liking girls shit

Scatshop.com- "Doggy" liking girls shit

Description:
Doggy" liking girls shit. Christina and Lisa decided to train the dog today. Their slave must fulfill the role of a pet. He dutifully carried out their commands-sit" die" down" place". But he was a bad dog because he was constantly trying to sniff the asses of the girls. And for this they had punish him.
The doggy" was hungry so the girls decided to feed him. The food for the dog is the crap of the girls that they gave out of their beautiful asses. Slave greedily ate everything from the floor to the last crumb. He ate so greedily as if it were the best delicacy in his whole life.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s197.mp4
File Size : 822.46 MB
Duration : 00:12:19
Video : AVC, 9 013 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: