Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 12:56 PM #135523
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE!
Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 01:02 PM #135524
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

Weakened By High Heels - Madame Raphael - iwantclips

You call yourself an "alpha male"...but that silly pretence seems to fall to the side when you're in the presence of a strong, beautiful, long legged woman like me wearing high heels. I happen to know that it makes you feel quite submissive.... Too bad I also know that your ultimate kryptonite is feet...and so when I dangle my high heels in front of you like this, you're in trouble. Will my shoe fall off after all? What would you do to see my feet? I'm sure if I keep teasing you, I'll find out. I bet you'd do just about anything for me right now...I bet you'd even eat something gross off of the bottom of my shoe just to see it come off, wouldn't you?
Models: Madame Raphael

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 01:04 PM #135525
Модератор

Модератор

Default Not an Alpha - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Not an Alpha - Princess Miki - iwantclips

This is for all of you wankers and strokers who think that our times together are products of mere fantasy. This is for all of you who have minds polluted with delusions anchored to your male egos. Yes, this is for you.

If you think you're an Alpha merely because you've found success in your professional life, you're so very wrong. If you think that I've REDUCED you to who and what you are before Me right now, you're wrong about that too.

I have not reduced you, I have not made you any smaller than who you already were. I've only opened your eyes to the true you, the real you: weak and submissive, destined to be dominated by a woman far more powerful than you.

After all, did I make you come here? No. You came to Me first. You found Me, because you were drawn to My power. It was out of pure instinct, you cannot deny this.

For the last time, I will open your eyes and erase any delusions that still cloud your mind. This is not fantasy. You not only want this; you need this.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 01:19 PM #135526
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 554 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 01:28 PM #135527
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exterminator couple - lilcharlottes secret store - iwantclips

Exterminator couple - lilcharlottes secret store - iwantclips

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start **** them with their and hands. The giant Squeezes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then Squeezes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in between her breasts, **** them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 01:31 PM #135528
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

- Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 02:01 PM #135529
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clean Way to Get Dirty - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

Clean Way to Get Dirty - Empress Jennifer - iwantclips

I am such a tease. And I know you can't help but fall into My tease trap. you know you won't get to actually worship Me with your hands or mouth, but you will always need to worship Me with your eyes. And what a sexy view of Me you get right now.. I let you kneel and watch as I tease you with My Goddess ass. you are so fun to tease.. Such a clean way to get so dirty.
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-10-2020, 02:03 PM #135530
Модератор

Модератор

Default Petite Feet Stiletto Dangling - GoddessAntoinette - iwantclips

Petite Feet Stiletto Dangling - GoddessAntoinette - iwantclips

You're mesmirised by the sight,
My feet control you,
and ruin you.
But hey,
today you're just here to innocently watch a gorgeous Goddess dangle her pretty pig-funded shoes.
Or so you think.
Models: GoddessAntoinette

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 99.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile