Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 222 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:38 PM #8712
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:41 PM #8713
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:42 PM #8714
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:45 PM #8715
Модератор

Модератор

This was the first time that I ever used my Huge Dildo in a shower! I'm pretty tiny, so compared to me, my dildo is HUGE! First I have to oil myself and the dildo up. Then I proceeded to slip myself onto the dildo. It was a little difficult for me to maneuver once I mounted the dildo, but I managed. After my orgasm, I rinse myself and my dildo clean. And then, of course, I wiggle and shake my ass up-close for you to see. This was my first time taking a shower in my friend's shower! I feel like it was a successful shower!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 28.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:49 PM #8716
Модератор

Модератор

The title is really all of the description you need. You love the way my big tits look up close and personal in your face. You don't even need attention to cum to such a divine view. You know you're lucky to be here swooning over these curves. You eat up every opportunity you get to jerk to my big boobs. I just know how weak they make you and I'm feeling kind enough to give you yet another dose of your favorite addiction. Here's some big fuckin tits to jerk your dick to. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:50 PM #8717
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE - (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was forced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:52 PM #8718
Модератор

Модератор

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:57 PM #8719
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown." (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!) 1080p HD; 10:05 min This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-05-2019, 05:58 PM #8720
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile