Old 09-14-2019, 06:19 PM #79601
Модератор

Модератор

Do you need me to get you through the day? Do you need your daily dose of Lindsay. I am everything you could ever want and more. My bratty, yet angelic voice will draw you only closer to me. Worship my perfect face, hair, body, ass, and tits while you stroke your cock, whether it be at home, at work, or on the go. You will be completely mesmerized by my amazing body in this sexy pink babydoll. How deeper can you fall into the addiction? Let's find out.
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:20 PM #79602
Модератор

Модератор

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh ****, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:22 PM #79603
Модератор

Модератор

We decide to unwind from our day with a foot worship and jerk off session. This shows many angles of worship, close ups and a large cum shot on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 32 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:23 PM #79604
Модератор

Модератор

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:23 PM #79605
Модератор

Модератор

Now 5 minutes to the average person is not long enough, you however are a loser who loves to be humiliated so 5 minutes is actually too long. 5 minutes of humiliating jerk off instruction while you tug on your dick. I know you want to cum to be so badly like a desperate little loser so that is exactly what you are getting today.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:24 PM #79606
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser! I know you're dying to cum. You're dying for a hot tease while I tell you to blow your loser load. Only...I don't really feel like teasing you. You have one minute to cum, but I'm not exactly going to help you. Will you make it? Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 50 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:25 PM #79607
Модератор

Модератор

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:26 PM #79608
Модератор

Модератор

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
10% - PAY MORE
25% - LOSER FEE!
40% - WEBSITES CUT
50% - SMALL PENIS TAX
75% - PAY ALOT
100% - LOVE ANIKA
500% - Intox-Fantasy
1000% - BIG SHOT
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:28 PM #79609
Модератор

Модератор

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 06:29 PM #79610
Модератор

Модератор

You've never an orgasm quite like this. Two hot young experienced Goddesses taking full control of your cock. Owning your dick and deciding when and how you get to explode. Goddess Jadah in soft, luxurious, velvet. Goddess Virgin in a slippery and shiny outfit. Both women showing you what its like to fully be owned. Its time to jerk, and its time to jerk hard. Keep up with our rhythm, and don't you dare blow your load until we grant you permission.
Mark-up Codes for the truly obsessed: 10% Markup iLoveGoddess 20% Markup BetaTax 30% Markup Cum 40% Markup Addict 100% Markup IdiotTax 200% Markup FinDom 500% Markup iGivemyLifetoYou 1000% Markup Mindfuck
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile