Old 04-26-2019, 08:56 PM #17081
Модератор

Модератор

You already know it. You wouldn't be looking at this clip otherwise. You just looooooove hearing me say it. Looking so snobby and beautiful while I flash that LOSER symbol in your face...you know your place, bitch. Serving, paying, worshiping and taking the humiliation you deserve. Let every word sink into your psyche and fuck you up even more for me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:56 PM #17082
Модератор

Модератор

Score! You get lucky for once in your loser life and get paired with the hot girl in class for a group project. Even better she invites you over to her house to work on it! But as soon as you get there she makes you do the project by yourself while she ignores you completely, scrolling twitter, taking selfies, all while teasing you with her short shorts...
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 08:59 PM #17083
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 10 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:00 PM #17084
Модератор

Модератор

My body is the most expensive art piece you will ever get to admire & worship . My Summer tan lines only add to my beautiful body Be a good boy, edge & worship me from head to toes !
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:01 PM #17085
Модератор

Модератор

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress exposing my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:03 PM #17086
Модератор

Модератор

More real life domination-- this time in the form of a vicious, through pegging. My slave is locked into the steel manacles of my fucking bench and cannot get away from the wrath of my big, red cock that complements my thigh-high red boots. First I make him coat it in his own spit, then use that spit for lube. I ream him over and over, each thrust more aggressive than the last. If you love my strap-on videos, you'll want this in your collection.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:16 PM #17087
Модератор

Модератор

No pussy for you, beta boy! You watch all my clips so closely hoping you'll see a nip slip, or that you'll even see my thong slide to the side for a moment and get a glimpse of my pink parts... nope! All you get is one loooong tormenting tease, watching as I pour milk over myself and even lick it off my huge boobs... something you'll never get to do. All you can do is watch... and you can't bring yourself to stop.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:19 PM #17088
Модератор

Модератор

You already know it. You wouldn't be looking at this clip otherwise. You just looooooove hearing me say it. Looking so snobby and beautiful while I flash that LOSER symbol in your face...you know your place, bitch. Serving, paying, worshiping and taking the humiliation you deserve. Let every word sink into your psyche and fuck you up even more for me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 56 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:21 PM #17089
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 277 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 09:22 PM #17090
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile