Old 06-13-2020, 08:22 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Two Blondes Fuck And Suck Agent s Big Dick (Part 2)-James*, Andrea Francis, Lucy Heart

Fakehub.com- Two Blondes Fuck And Suck Agent_s Big Dick (Part 2)-James*, Andrea Francis, Lucy Heart

Description:
Lana and Lea (43 mins) These Russian beauties really know how to enjoy themselves so I decided to have some more fun with them... I couldn_t let these girls leave without spunking my load twice that would have been rude. So I went back for more and to relieve my juice over the other girl because I was brought up being taught to share. This casting was turning into more of a party than an interview... These girls were ready for more action as well and before long we got back to the fun stuff... This time though I wanted to do anal_they were a little hestiant at first but they soon agreed. I went over and sat between the two of them to make me the filling of a blonde sandwich and they started to suck me off. I was in heaven! We had a great session it was a real epic. I ended up spunking in Lea_s mouth. I_m still recovering from this one_haha.
Model:
James*, Andrea Francis, Lucy Heart
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Two Blondes Fuck And Suck Agent_s Big Dick (Part 2).mp4
File Size : 1570.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:43:19
Video : AVC, 4 922 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Two Blondes Fuck And Suck Agent_s Big Dick &_40;Part 2&_41;.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Tags
cumshot clean-up, facial, ffm, sex, threesome