Old 10-17-2019, 11:41 AM #92251
Модератор

Модератор

My favorite way to make you eat your own cum is ending where your legs are up and your hard throbbing cock is aimed right at your face. You are such a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess and will do anything to please me. Well today I want to challenge you to jerk the WHOLE time with your legs up and your cock aimed right at your face. I want you to go back and forth from watching me on the screen, and staring at your cock aimed right at you loaded and ready.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 AM #92252
Модератор

Модератор

Do exactly as I do and say and maybe I'll give you a little reward!
Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 AM #92253
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 AM #92254
Модератор

Модератор

You love doing Aroma while looking at big pair of tits don't you? You have nothing better to do than sit at home and edge forever while watching me jiggle my tits. I know you already have those Aroma ready to do. You're going to do some every time I tell you to. You're so lucky, you get to have Aroma and my tits together. This must be a dream come true. Keep your eyes on my tits while you inhale. How does that feel? How hard is your cock now? You're going to jerk it for my huge tits. My little Aroma freak you're going keep on sniffing and stroking to my tits all night long. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:42 AM #92255
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I allow you to stroke your cock. I even show you my tits!
But yeah, that would be too nice if that was all - I also have a task for you...that you might not like.
You get to eat your cum for the first time in your life! Let me see how much you enjoy it.
Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 AM #92256
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 AM #92257
Модератор

Модератор

check out how much i love fucking sarah banks in this hot new cream pie video.
Models: JohnnyCastle

Duration: 27 min 58 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 AM #92258
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 97.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 AM #92259
Модератор

Модератор

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Having fun on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 11:43 AM #92260
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile