Old 10-17-2019, 12:29 PM #11931
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love to watch me pee, it turns me on so much you watching me! It feels so nice and warm, peeing all over my jeans and panties. Oops what a mess I’ve made, I must get cleaned up… but this has made me feel quite horny, I’m going to play with my pissy pussy first. I love how wet I feel! I strip out of my clothes and rub my pussy until orgasm. Mmm that was so much fun, but now I really must get cleaned up in the bath, you want to come? I know you love to watch me!
Models: Bagelsandlove

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:38 PM #11932
Модератор

Модератор

Strangely enough, I have a fetish for shitting on the floor right in front of the toilet when staying in a hotel. I also have a thing for shitting in the bath, especially when I know its going to be runny. In this compilation video, you get the best of both worlds. I start off with a massive solid turd which I leave for hotel staff to find. Then you get two videos of me pooping diarrhea in the shower, one where I play with it with my feet. Another two videos is me shitting a nasty pile of massive soft poop on the floor right in front of the toilet. Strange fetish right? But seriously hot. You don’t want to miss out on this stinky hotel video compilation.
Models: missellie8

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:40 PM #11933
Модератор

Модератор

Training a slave girl is successful. She’s still shy about what she wants, what I do to her. She serves, fawns, tries to please, executes my commands and orders. She would do anything to earn her Mistress’s attention. And even though she does not like to eat my shit, but she is ready to do it for the sake of a strap-on. She likes when I fuck her in the pussy and ass. And then, she’s happy and playful eating my shit. Over time, she would make the perfect living toilet, the perfect toilet slave. Watch and enjoy my dear fans the full session, these shots have not yet seen.
1.Punishment-bondwoman
My slave behaved badly, and I decided to punish her,tied ,slapped and order to open his mouth,this scum should be taught to eat shit all the time,she spat but I shoved her hands and feet until she begged for forgiveness.Now this thing is still my Shit to eat
Models: Mistress

Duration: 39 min 7 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:45 PM #11934
Модератор

Модератор

Pushing out a massive poop while riding a dildo!
Multiple angles. Close-up zoom. Slow-motion replay. Cameraman-assisted (silent/unseen).
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 27 min 9 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:47 PM #11935
Модератор

Модератор

Bar for the toilet slave. This fall evening I was very sad, because I very missed my Mistresses. In the last days, meetings are not so frequent, because Mrs. Victoria caught a cold and got sick, and Christina got a bunch of her personal affairs. It was a great joy for me to receive a phone call from Christina: “Come. I want to poop. I will feed you a delicious dish.” During this meeting, I felt like a visitor to a bar or restaurant.
Mistress stood on the table, and I was sawing her beautiful body half a meter away, her delicate skin, breasts and ass. Christina allowed me to massage her feet, which I did with great pleasure. Finally, she decided to feed me and turned to me so that I could see her anus, so that I could see the emergence of my future meal. The female anus at the time of defecation looks like a unfolding flower, and this is truly a beautiful sight. Christina’s anus opened, and I inhaled the strong smell of her poops by my nose. Almost always Christina’s shit is like porridge, and almost always her shit is very difficult to eat, because it is bitter. Sometimes there is an attack of nausea, which has to be overcome. But there is nothing to worry about. After all, when I eat shit from a beautiful girl, I learn about her most intimate thing, about which other men will never know. And I am very glad that I am her toilet slave.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:48 PM #11936
Модератор

Модератор

solo~ roleplay~I’m such a filthy cheating whore! watch me fuck our friends and pis and puke all over myself. collecting my piss and puke and dumping it all over me
Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Size: 670 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 12:53 PM #11937
Модератор

Модератор

We urgently need a new toilet slave. Today the girls are very well prepared! Christina and Victoria turned out to be huge heaps. I could not find a toilet slave for this meeting and I had to lie under the girls myself. Recently, it has become increasingly difficult for me to swallow, and I also have a strong fear of meeting with girls, my adrenaline to the maximum. After the session, I feel raped. Kristina turns me on a lot, but even her shit is very difficult for me to swallow. In this video, I tried and kept to the last, I ate Christina’s shit almost completely, but I started to feel sick and not to vomit (girls don't like when a slave vomits) I had to stop. Kristina sat down on the toilet, I see her sweet hole, she says – "I have endured for a long time and now I will feel bliss", and a warm pile of liquid shit filled my mouth, I thought – damn it! I forgot to take the shoulder blades and we remembered them when Kristina had already slapped my mouth, it was funny. Christina ate baked potatoes in the oven, salad with cabbage, buckwheat ..
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 17 min 4 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:01 PM #11938
Модератор

Модератор

I was so desperate to take a shit I went right on the floor in this store, somebody could’ve walked in at any moment but oh well
Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 52 s 665 ms
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 33.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:13 PM #11939
Модератор

Модератор

Sexually excited by the thought of pooping and making it a reality!
Self-filmed. Close-up zoom.
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 15 min 26 s
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:15 PM #11940
Модератор

Модератор

Solo Puke roleplay~ My husband is cheating on me and I need to prove I an way nasier than that whore! watch me make a piss and puke mess of myself!
extreme puke
Models: Emilylove86

Duration: 20 min 24 s
Size: 903 MiB
Download From AnzFile