Old 11-27-2019, 03:14 AM #110031
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 03:15 AM #110032
Модератор

Модератор

You're very lucky.No strings attached, no humiliation, sensual joi session. Enjoy the sensual teasing and encouragement, I'm not normally so kind.
Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 03:33 AM #110033
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 03:48 AM #110034
Модератор

Модератор

A hot blonde is sitting on her couch when her husband's best friend comes in. He tells her that he saw her kissing another dude and that he is going to tell her husband. She tries to deny it but finally confesses it was her. She tells him he can't tell and that she is just under a lot of stress as they are trying to get pregnant and it is not going very well.
He tells her there is something she can do to earn his silence and that she will have to do what he says if he is to keep his mouth shut. She then gasps and asks why he is taking his clothes off. He tells her she is going to give him a blowjob. She has no desire to do this, but he has her over a barrel. He then tells her to shut up and pushes her mouth onto his hard cock.
She tries to get him to cum quickly, but he want more. He tells her he want to fuck her and when she wavers a bit he threatens to call her husband right then and there. She then agrees and gets on all fours. He gets behind her and flips her skirt up aggressively. She insists on taking her own panties off and after she does, he drives his cock into her pussy, fucking her doggystyle.
She is very disinterested and does her best to ignore the sex. He fucks her harder and harder, even doing some titty squeezing, and she tells him to cum on her ass without getting anything on her skirt. When he is ready to cum he thrusts hard and deep and shoots his load into her pussy, which is the last thing she is expecting.
She is angry and wants to know why he came inside her. He tells her she wants to get pregnant so maybe that did the trick. She tells him he is a lousy friend and he pushes her forward and walks off. She then sits back to examine the creampie she just got. There is so much cum leaking out her cunt that she might in fact be pregnant. But, at least her husband will not find out she cheated on him.
Included in this clip: Blackmail-Fantasy Fantasy, Blowjob, Ignore, Doggystyle, Impregnation Fantasy, Doggystyle, Cum Inside Her, Creampie, Cheating Wife, Titty Squeezing, Fucking Husband's Best Friend, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 04:00 AM #110035
Модератор

Модератор

It turns me on to know what gets you going and what makes you weak. I'm going to use it to get what I want. Look at my sexy legs and don't they just look so good in these fishnets. Look at my heels and see how my cute little toes are peeking out. I want you to start by worshipping my perfect ltoes and feet. Sniff each and every toe and stick them in your mouth and work your way all the way up. Open your mouth and suck on my heel! Kiss and lick and make sure my heels are nice and shiny. Now take your cock out and stroke it for me. Slide it between my heels and fuck them. Now take that cock and rub it up and down my legs. I'm going to sit back and rub my pussy and slap it while you put that cock between my feet. I'm going to slide my perfect feet up and down on your cock. I want you to cum on my feet and cover my toes with all your cum. Make a big mess all over them.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 04:00 AM #110036
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very simple CEI challenge. I want you with your legs up for the entire clip stroking. I want your dick aimed directly at your face. If you fail and can't make it through the clip without cumming you will start over again until you hit yourself right in the face in that warm cum. Let's play my cum sluts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 04:01 AM #110037
Модератор

Модератор

My bad little jerker. You just love it so much don't you, jerking to Me any chance you get, even when you don't have permission. Well, bad boys need to be punished. And I have the perfect punishment for you! Sure, you'll like it at first, you'll be stroking that cock, but soon it's going to get hard, raw, achy and you'll be begging to blow your load. LOL Not yet, My bad bunny, not until I say.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 479 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 04:10 AM #110038
Модератор

Модератор

Little Naked Strip Show then I rub oil all over my hot body. Come check it out!! Masturbate, Oil
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 04:11 AM #110039
Модератор

Модератор

I mean, Christ, it's just cum, not like it's Yellow Juice or **** or anything. Girls blow guys, guys blow guys, guys go down on girls, it's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you're not even willing to go this far, I'd have to say you're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don't even need anything special, toys or anything like that, just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you'd see it My way, now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah, you like that, don't you? I think knowing you're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me, surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok, legs up, pet, time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good, bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT …. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below …. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 04:17 AM #110040
Модератор

Модератор

Merci was very embarrassed. I've never undressed in front of cameras. Nevertheless ellveznie managed. I think I exaggerated a little. The pussy was very wet, believe me. Merci really enjoying smoking. Hungarian girl, real orgasm
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 82.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile