Old 01-05-2020, 08:17 PM #119931
Модератор

Модератор

Default Maybe, Maybe Not Part 2 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Maybe, Maybe Not Part 2 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:17 PM #119932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tormented by Tits - British Bratz - iwantclips

Tormented by Tits - British Bratz - iwantclips

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:22 PM #119933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Zipper JOI Game - Keziah - iwantclips

Zipper JOI Game - Keziah - iwantclips

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You get to jerk off today! Just one catch - see this zipper on my dress? You're going to be watching and stroking. I zip down, your hand moves down your cock. I zip up, your hand goes with it. Easy, right? Oh, and you can cum as many times as possible during this clip - in fact, you might end up with some post-orgasm Torment. Or maybe just a VERY frustrating case of blue balls LOL Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Size: 1 010 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:24 PM #119934
Модератор

Модератор

Default ClaraKitty: Realistic Dildos and Multiple Orgasms P2 (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty: Realistic Dildos and Multiple Orgasms P2 (FULLY NUDE) - clarakitty - iwantclips

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:25 PM #119935
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Princess ClaraKitty Teases You With Her Orgasm - clarakitty - iwantclips

Naughty Princess ClaraKitty Teases You With Her Orgasm - clarakitty - iwantclips

Naughty princess clarakitty masturbates in front of you.. Teasing you with her panties and her dress straps.. You get more than you deserve time and time again being able to watch her play with herself... Watch her play with her panties off.. you know you're dying to watch her cum... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:25 PM #119936
Модератор

Модератор

Default Third Time Back for Frustrated Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Finally End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Third Time Back for Frustrated Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Finally End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:27 PM #119937
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Strippers (FULL NUDE) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

No Strippers (FULL NUDE) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:27 PM #119938
Модератор

Модератор

Default 21 Cards ~ JOI Game - Keziah - iwantclips

21 Cards ~ JOI Game - Keziah - iwantclips

Guess what I have? A deck of cards! Which means you get to stroke, but there's a catch. I'm going to draw 20 cards. Black cards mean you get to stroke, and red is hands off. And the 21st card is going to decide your fate! Are you going to end up denied, eating your cum, or will you actually luck out and enjoy a normal orgasm?

Categories: JOI Games, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, CEI, Orgasm Denial, Cum Countdown, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Tease & Denial, Instructional, Games, Cum Eating Instruction, Ruined Orgasms, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 16 min 34 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:28 PM #119939
Модератор

Модератор

Default love to make you turn blue - mistress rave - iwantclips

love to make you turn blue - mistress rave - iwantclips

i want you to get light headed and weak for me and my ass are you ready for some fun
Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:30 PM #119940
Модератор

Модератор

Default Major Tease - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Major Tease - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A new car? More money? A better job? The possibilities are endless, right? As I slowly start to strip down, button by button, I bet your priorities start changing. As your dick starts to respond to My very sensual teasing, your mind starts to drift to wanting only one thing: to see more of Me. How much will I show you? How bad do you want to see more? I am such a tease, but you LOVE it.

Good boys will use a markup code at checkout:
50% UP = PAYSHAYERIVERS
DOUBLE IT = WORSHIPSHAYERIVERS
500% = EVERYTHINGFORSHAYE
Follow My new twitter @iWantShaye
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile