Old 08-11-2019, 10:47 AM #67431
Модератор

Модератор

I know I haven't been my most productive while away at college, StepDaddy. I REALLYYYYY don't want to be grounded so let me give you a few options to entice you to avoid punishment. I turn into the perfect cock tease for you, and assure you that StepMom will never find out. I give you something to look forward to when you get off of work and remind you that it will be just us...so we can do whatever we want. My dirty talk completely washes your brain of any momentary thought of Mom, while I promise nothing but pleasure in her absence. Show me what StepDaddy's Girl has been wanting to see all of these years!
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:47 AM #67432
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:48 AM #67433
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:49 AM #67434
Модератор

Модератор

Living room facial with Taylor wearing a red dress and red gloves,
giving a super sweet BJ, and then BEGGING for her Cum....
Begging for a facial... facial cumshot... happy ending and BIG SMILE.
Models: britbuk

Duration: 4 min 44 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:51 AM #67435
Модератор

Модератор

Q-tip or urethral sounding plug? What is it gonna be? After this much training with me, you're almost a pro, so just make sure to have some lube ready and I'll decide the rest...
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:51 AM #67436
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:53 AM #67437
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and no name s used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Your whole sorority is coming over to watch me masturbate, but you're horny & want an early preview. The girls love my sissy masturbation shows, watching me wank w/Hitachi magic wand, prostate toys, & slutty lingerie while I slurp my frozen loads. It's a turn-on to greet them in my "sperm slurping outfit" of fishnets, miniskirt, pearls & I Love Cum bib. A puffy nipple & too-small top contest encourages me as I slurp with every new top, & you have plenty of tops! The winner will spoon-feed me my fresh ejaculation. A first-ever cummy surprise, all twenty girls are bringing fresh/frozen loads from their boyfriends a sissy sperm buffet! Yummy! I like playful & fun kinky cum eating encouragement. Please video w/close-up of your beautiful smile & eyes w/glasses, and always-fondled boobs+tops. Always use the word "penis" instead of "cock", especially "[email*protected] beautiful penis!","r u stroking your big hard penis?","your penis is our favorite!" Frequently call me your "sperm slurping sissy"
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 882 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:54 AM #67438
Модератор

Модератор

Femdom JOI with Aroma i n t o x Tease,manipulation,financial domination
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 53 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:55 AM #67439
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 10:55 AM #67440
Модератор

Модератор

The bottom line is you just want to cum. Ashley is going to help you. She is going to dance, strip, give you jerk off instructions, show off her perfect body and masturbate while you stroke your dick. She is perfect in every way and this video will surely make you cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 13 min 15 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile