Old 01-13-2020, 06:52 PM #124091
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:54 PM #124092
Модератор

Модератор

Default Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Extreme Intox-Fantasy and Strip Tease in Chastity - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not.
**Custom Name used throughout.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 33 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:56 PM #124093
Модератор

Модератор

Default Waiting Room Hook Up - Slamdog Film - iwantclips

Waiting Room Hook Up - Slamdog Film - iwantclips

Donnie Rock has been waiting in this dentist office forever, he can't believe how long it's taking. But the wait is made more tolerable when he notices Cassidy Klein a few chairs over. She's playing with her shoes, dangling them from her feet. Donnie has always had a thing for feet and hers look so small and perfect. He musters his courage and moves to the seat next to her. She notices him at once, and she starts rubbing her socked foot on his leg, then on the crotch of his sweat pants. Donnie can't believe his luck, this girl is coming on so strong! She gets both feet out of their socks and asks him to pull his pants down. He looks around unsure but they are the only two people in the waiting room so he goes for it. She begins jerking his hard cock with her feet. His dick feels so good between her high arches, she spits on his cock to lube it up and really works his cock. Every once and a while he grabs her feet and fucks them. But finally he can no longer hold it in and cums all over her toes. She licks the cum from her feet excited to have this chance sexual encounter. Donnie is in a orgasmic haze his pants still down when they call his name, time for the dentist!
Models: Slamdog Film

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:56 PM #124094
Модератор

Модератор

Default Gag On My Soles - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Gag On My Soles - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Nikki doesn't like what this loser has to say so when he wakes he wont just be waking up but he will wake to her ready to trample and make him **** on her soles .
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:57 PM #124095
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Allstar Foot Worship - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Dirty Allstar Foot Worship - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 06:58 PM #124096
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Don't Kiss on the First Date - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I Don't Kiss on the First Date - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Jericha Jem doesn't kiss on the first date, but she's noticed your long, lingering stares at her small feet and how many times you've complimented her tall, sexy, suede heels. Jericha has figured out your secret foot fetish--and she loves it. She invites you to kiss her soft, wrinkled soles and wrap your mouth around her pink toes. Your date is so turned on by your foot worship that she wants you to stroke your cock as you touch her feet. Won't you please cum for her, letting her feel your warm, slick load drip in between her girly toes?
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:01 PM #124097
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mindless Addict - Keziah - iwantclips

Mindless Addict - Keziah - iwantclips

So incredibly weak for Me...but I want you weaker. You're going to be sniffing p0pp3rs, and you're going to shut your brain off as I gently remind of your purpose, all while teasing you with the one thing that makes your brain turn to mush. You're going to be another mindless loser for Me. Another mindless addict. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:02 PM #124098
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:04 PM #124099
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tattooed blond asian - Bra, Panty and Shoe tease - Asian - iwantclips

Tattooed blond asian - Bra, Panty and Shoe tease - Asian - iwantclips

You don't know where you have to watch first.... to her hard body? To her great tattoos, her bra and panties or eve to her shoes she presenting sexy for you. This girl is a real men dream. Filmed as always in Full HD 1080P, so you will not miss any single detail.
Models: Asian

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:04 PM #124100
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pick Your Poison - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Pick Your Poison - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Smoke, drink, whatever makes you feel good. Get there for me, then add the final and most important mind altering activity: me. Pre-game and press play.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile