Old 04-12-2020, 11:21 AM #141741
Модератор

Модератор

Default my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:21 AM #141742
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:27 AM #141743
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 73.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:30 AM #141744
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Own your orgasm ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I Own your orgasm ! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I Don't think I've ever seen your cock this hard before, maybe it's because we've been on my new edging regimen ,
Edging , edging , Stroking and stroking with no release for months . Balls filled , every touch you feel yourself ready to explode , but I'll never allow it . Your cum belongs to me and I'll do what I want with it .
Now put it away , no cumming today & I'm the only one who gets to play with it
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:31 AM #141745
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Humiliation for Tits - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

JOI Humiliation for Tits - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Coerced into stroking while I mock you. What kind of grown man begs this hard to stroke his own dick? It's because I own your dick and you beg me for permission. Get down to your knees and really convince me to let grant permission. "Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top" is what I expect to hear.*

Begging like that only makes me want you to suffer more. No touching! Fuck the air to my tits. Fuck the air as I count you down. You want to cum don't you? So prove it to me. Fuck the air and explode.

Good boys use markup codes.
MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:35 AM #141746
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Ruin With Me Collection - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:44 AM #141747
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 2 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:50 AM #141748
Модератор

Модератор

Default Revenge sex : Homewrecker : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Revenge sex : Homewrecker : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p
You are my wife's coworker. You come over one day to tell me that my wife has been cheating on me and that you took a video of her being fucked by three college interns, a big young cock in each of her hole. In the video she's moaning and acting like a total slut. In my dismay you convince me to have revenge sex on my wife. You've never liked my wife because you knew all along that she's been fucking around the office. We move to the master bedroom where we start having passionate sex. Suddenly, we hear the door open and there stands my wife. You tell her that I know about her cheating ways and that I don't want her anymore. You proceed to verbally abuse her and make her watch as you continue to fuck me in ways she never could. You make her watch as I cum inside your pussy, experiencing an ecstasy I've never felt with my wife. My cock now belongs to you and you're the new mistress of the house.
Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: HOMEWRECKER : VIRTUAL SEX : FEMALE DOMINATION : COCK WORSHIP : CREAMPIE : BRATTY : CHEATERS : DOGGYSTYLE : FUCKING : BLOWJOBS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2020, 11:57 AM #141749
Модератор

Модератор