Old 04-14-2020, 02:02 PM #142731
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Breasted Bitch - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Big Breasted Bitch - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Watching the preview of my big breasts makes you instantly turn into my boob bitch. My perky huge tits will enter and control you mind, shaping and molding you into my weak addict as you stroke and grow weaker. I get what I want as you stare at them more and more. You feel the intense urge to obey as I shape and mold you mind. Repeat after me, "I am your big breasted bitch, Princess Fierce!" Now buy it boob bitch! This clip contains elements of tit worship, orgasm denial, goddess worship, big tits, natural tits, big natural tits, tits, findom, financial domination, tease & denial, cock tease, slave training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:03 PM #142732
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI - Loser Load - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

CEI - Loser Load - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:08 PM #142733
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Know What I'm Doing - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

I Know What I'm Doing - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Don't think I don't know exactly what I'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning, I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it, I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
Let Me tell you of all My Hustles and conquests using these breasts, and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
I know.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:08 PM #142734
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trina Starrr the Knob Polishing Pro - TrinaStarrr - iwantclips

Trina Starrr the Knob Polishing Pro - TrinaStarrr - iwantclips

sloppy blowjob by florida's Trina Starrr
Models: TrinaStarrr

Duration: 3 min 13 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 48.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:09 PM #142735
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mortified Wife and CEI Therapist-Fantasy - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Mortified Wife and CEI Therapist-Fantasy - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:11 PM #142736
Модератор

Модератор

Default CEI &Big Tits Obsession - QueenRegina - iwantclips

CEI &Big Tits Obsession - QueenRegina - iwantclips

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 832 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:12 PM #142737
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Professor Ass Tease - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Naughty Professor Ass Tease - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Professor, what did you want to talk to me after class about? I can tell from the way you've been watching me. Your eyes are always on my ass! I don't think the board would let you keep your job if they knew you were so horny for a student. This thick juicy Latina ass wants excellent grades...I'm sure we can come to an agreement Professor!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:14 PM #142738
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:15 PM #142739
Модератор

Модератор

Default True Goddess Worship - Princess Miki - iwantclips

True Goddess Worship - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** NOTE: Before pressing play. breathe. Relax. You are in for an exceptionally erotic, meditational experience. Don't let anything distract you.

Wear headphones. Flood your ears with My voice, My whispers, and the binaurals that will assist you with going deeper (wear headphones for the audio preview as well).

Turn off the lights. Get comfortable. For the next few moments, this is all you want to see and hear. **

What do the words "Goddess worship" mean to you? It's most definitely a popular fetish in the world of Female Domination. If you are a submissive man, it makes sense.

Imagining a Woman - a mere mortal - as a Deity who can reduce you to something so weak, so small, so powerless. is so erotic, right?

Except with Me, you don't have to imagine. This is real.

You are weak. You are powerless. You are small, as long as you are in My presence.

"Goddess Worship" is no longer metaphorical, thanks to Me. It's no longer something that merely turns you on, either.

You see Me as a Goddess, because I am a Goddess.

I am your religion, and you are My disciple.

I don't just make you feel weak; you ARE weak in My presence. But the reality of your weakness and powerlessness triggers a type of pleasure you never knew could exist.

Yes, this still turns you on. I still turn you on. It's a religion that is rooted in sexual desire, but this lust has transformed into something bigger, and it's taken you to new heights. Your sexual pleasure is now just a product of your undying love and dedication.

What began as lust and pleasure-seeking has bloomed into newfound purpose. This is the bigger picture you have stumbled upon.

You love Me. you adore Me. you worship Me. and we most definitely are not playing pretend.

This is true Goddess worship.
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-14-2020, 02:17 PM #142740
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dream About Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Dream About Me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile