Old 06-27-2020, 01:19 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy Nurse Wants Cock and a Raise-

Fakehub.com- Sexy Nurse Wants Cock and a Raise-

Description:
When one of your hottest nurses comes to you holding a resignation letter as she_s found better paid work with another practice with shorter working hours_then it_s time to take immediate action. Anna hadn_t been with us long_but understood completely how intimately all the staff got on and slotted right into place. Plus she was amazingly hot_could suck a golf ball through a straw and had a pussy so tight it would grip your cock like an attack dog. There was no way she was leaving this practice_I had enjoyed many intimate sessions with her and I would not be denied these in the future. I told her I would see if I could get her a rise and I began constantly complimenting her as I undid the buttons of her nurses uniform. I had a raging erection in my trousers and Anna was just the right nurse to take care of it. She agreed not to quit until I_d seen what I could do to help her with her salary_then she said little to nothing as her expert lips slurped up and down my shaft with her talented tongue working over my helmet. This nurse was one incredible fuck and I love her tight wet pussy_so after moving to the examining table and licking her moist hole_I slid deeply and tightly into her. Wow_this pussy was magnificent_this was going to take lots of ball control. We fucked in some of my favorite positions_her riding skills in cowgirl are amazing_and then I put her back on the desk and gave her an amazing orgasm with my own skilled tongue. Unfortunately I had patients waiting_so I told her to get dressed. Low and behold_before we could get our clothes on_my receptionist sent a woman patient barging straight into my office. With the scent of sex still heavy in the air and both of us practically naked_this was going to take some explaining.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Sexy Nurse Wants Cock and a Raise.mp4
File Size : 1297.35 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:13
Video : AVC, 6 277 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Sexy Nurse Wants Cock and a Raise.mp4 - 1.3 GB