Old 08-24-2019, 10:53 PM #71911
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:02 PM #71912
Модератор

Модератор

Cali and Kenzie have a matching keyset to slave marcello's chastity, the master and the spare. Cali wears the master key on her belly ring. Kenzie has the spares around her neck. Best friends share everything with each other, including slaves. Cali and Kenzie want to go to a pool party. But first, they need to get oiled up for all the hot guys they are sure to see. Cali tells her marcello to start rubbing oil on her thighs. Side by side, Cali and Kenzie get their thighs oiled up by their shared slave. The girls think it's hilarious that marcello is in tight chastity while oiling their perfect bodies! What a cruel tease! Next they have marcello rub oil on their bellies. Marcello has to rub oil all around his chastity key without touching it. They remind marcello that he is not invited to the pool party. Instead of attending, he's going to have to wait upstairs. Whenever a girl has to use the restroom, Cali and Kenzie are going to send them upstairs to use marcello as a toilet. The girls will all be drinking a lot, so he's going to have to take a lot of Yellow Juice. Cali tells marcello to oil Kenzie's ass up really well, so that it looks irresistible for the real men. Then, marcello oils Cali's ass while she talks about how excited she is to get fucked by a real man after the party. Marcello will have to attend to her while she's getting fucked, lubing up the cock of the real man and inserting it into her. But first, marcello has to serve as the pool party toilet. Kenzie stuffs the funnel into marcello's mouth and Cali reminds him to not get all clogged up this time. They head down to the party, leaving marcello ready and waiting with the funnel in his mouth. (10:29 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:08 PM #71913
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:40 PM #71914
Модератор

Модератор

After a year of serving online, Sissy came for a week of fun and branding but when my lover and I found out Sissy is approaching 40 and has yet to receive a hand job - let alone a blowjob or sex, we HAD to help. Unfortunately for Sissy, our discovery was on our last morning together but that does't mean some kinky fun could't be had Be A Good Cuck And Use: IndirasPiggy - 500% Cumtax - 100% ClitTax - 50% In doubt at checkout? Use "Addicted2indira" and ALWAYS be my GOOD BOY by ordering a custom clip!
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Size: 207 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:46 PM #71915
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:52 PM #71916
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: We work late because we have an important presentation to do next morning for our enterprise including maybe a promotion for one of us. I almost did all the work while you encouraged me, and having fun dangling your shoes instead of work. After it's finish, you propose me a drink. But you had put something in my glass. I feel so sleepy and go deeper into ****. when i wake up, i don't know where i am, but it seems i'm bound in our office. You undress your jacket and smirk to me. You crave to test on me your new program. a Mermerize program to bend me to your will. After this i will do anything you say, as a good pet. You launch your program with some kind of glasses on my eyes. You're sitting in a chair and welcome me to your program. After it, i will be your plaything, blank minded obedient to your wishes, the only words i will know will be 'yes my Mistress' 'i serve & obey'. To make me bend, you will use your perfect and very smelly bare feet. the smell makes me going weakly. I hear your voice saying serve and obey a lot, finger's snaps while you rub your feet on my face. When the program is finished with a countdown, i retrieve myself in the office where you untie me. You smirk on your chair, you test my obedience now to see if it's working. You command me to bow down and rub your feet. Now i will do anything you say. I even bark when you ask for it. I belong to you and say myself than i serve you, i obey only to you. I also will be your money slave and ATM. You explain to me that the final test will be tomorrow morning during the presentation. I will bow down, tie on a leash and rub and lick your feet while you present my work as yours to our bosses. I will say that you did all the work. So you will have the promised promotion. You also plan to use the Mermerize program on our bosses later because it works so well on me. The clip finishes when i repeat 'i serve and obey my mistress Kira at her feet' in a loop.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, foot fetish, barefoot, shoe dangling, heels, femdom, special effects, office, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 30 min 53 s
Size: 2.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:53 PM #71917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desidhamaal - iwantclips

Models: desidhamaal

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:58 PM #71918
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, look at my tits. I know you really cant resist those beautiful round tities. Its not only your dick getting hard. You want to pay more for them. You cant live without paying for tits. Titties controlling you all the time turning you into a zombie. Paying for tits making you such a needy tittyholic. Go ahead and open you your wallet. Tribue to my tits. Worship my tits. I cant skip that pleasure from taking your money loser. You are such a sucker for tits. You wana live and worship for those tits. Work it harder for my tits. Pay, pay, pay bcz you belong to those tits!
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-24-2019, 11:59 PM #71919
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-25-2019, 12:07 AM #71920
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile