Old 08-25-2019, 09:38 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Owned By Stella Sol - StellaSol - iwantclips

It's happening to you more each day now. The feeling of being owned by Goddess Stella is something that you might have been seeking or never saw coming, but now you're feeling trapped, unable to escape, and you really, REALLY like it. There's something so alluring about My gravitational pull on your heart and soul. Sure, your body responds to My beauty and sexuality, but admit it. There's more happening now below the surface and this feeling is priceless. I know you're thinking about Me day and night.
When you are able to escape into your mind, or onto your computer to visit Me, you do run to Me faster each time. With Me you feel vulnerable and awakened into your submissive self. your TRUE self. With Me you know you are owned. you know deep down that you'll do anything to please Me as soon as I command it and I know I have you wrapped around My finger just like "snap".
Watch this clip intently and allow for what's happens on screen to consume you entirely. This clip contains some very sensual humiliation, CBT, JOI, and of course don't forget the very important Findom demand. Doing as I command proves your admiration and devotion to Me. Make no excuses and tell Me no lies. In order for you to prove yourself you must go the extra mile, and the extra dollar.
MARKUP CODES 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, cbt instruction, cum countdown, femdom, financial domination