Old 05-22-2019, 05:33 AM #25271
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:34 AM #25272
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to stroke and get high off poppers for Me. I want to take you higher and more relaxed than you ever been. Stroke and take a deep breathe in of those poppers. Relax. I'm in control. You're going to be high off poppers and high off of Me.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:36 AM #25273
Модератор

Модератор

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:40 AM #25274
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 14 min 11 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:42 AM #25275
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:43 AM #25276
Модератор

Модератор

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:44 AM #25277
Модератор

Модератор

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:51 AM #25278
Модератор

Модератор

Fun Time With The Ex- A late night video giving my ex a bj then he pounds me from behind
Models: DawnSoTiny

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:53 AM #25279
Модератор

Модератор

Bored on my couch. Nothing better do to than play with my pussy. If you waana see my asshole, you can watch. I'm not gonna say anything.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:55 AM #25280
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clarakitty - iwantclips

Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 13 s