Old 05-03-2019, 03:45 PM #20731
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 03:47 PM #20732
Модератор

Модератор

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 03:55 PM #20733
Модератор

Модератор

You've been searching for an excuse to give in to your masturbation addiction, and this challenge is the answer. I'm not going to tell you what's involved, but I will tell you it's pretty extreme. Only the most dedicated jerk junkies will be able to complete this demanding task and collect their reward. Are you ready? Buy this clip with one of the markup codes below to get started. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 04:02 PM #20734
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 04:06 PM #20735
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... you love knowing you'll never see my tits. Beg. Grovel. Send me $100. Send me $1,000. Send me $5,000. None of it will convince me you're worthy of seeing my perfect breasts... and you LOVE THAT. You LOVE being a teased and denied beta fuck. You love jerking off to tits you can't have, whimpering and dripping pre-cum with that pathetic expression on your face.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 04:29 PM #20736
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 04:41 PM #20737
Модератор

Модератор

Today Mia has to do a lot of ironing but her friend disturbs her work. Unfortunately she loves to Torment him by flatten his cock with her iron.She presses his cock heavily under the iron along the glans gets what's comming. Her splatter jerks on board and Mia vaporizes the horny cum with hot iron and make the sperm into steam. Fantastic!!!
Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 04:46 PM #20738
Модератор

Модератор

Professor, what did you want to talk to me after class about? I can tell from the way you've been watching me. Your eyes are always on my ass! I don't think the board would let you keep your job if they knew you were so horny for a student. This thick juicy Latina ass wants excellent grades...I'm sure we can come to an agreement Professor!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:05 PM #20739
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life. You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch. I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES: DOMME25 =25% DOMME50= 50% DOMME100= 100% DOMME200=200% DOMME500= 500% DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-03-2019, 05:06 PM #20740
Модератор

Модератор

Sometimes My Dominatrix demeanor and outfits can be a little too intimidating for guys like you. But trust Me, I'm not scary at all! Look at Me: I'm just a cute little brat in pigtails, booty shorts, and thigh high socks, how much damage could I actually cause? lol...do you think I could tease you out of cash tribute after cash tribute? Maybe get some incriminating Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy FantasyBANNED WORD out of you? Perhaps even COMPLETELY TAKE OVER your life?! lol I would never do anything like that...would I?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 262
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile