Old 05-04-2019, 11:10 AM #20841
Модератор

Модератор

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can Consumer cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 11:12 AM #20842
Модератор

Модератор

You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Coerce you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face… Well, you just go nuts.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 11:45 AM #20843
Модератор

Модератор

Breath play sessions are one of my favorite kinds of clips to film. Do you know why? Because it's such an intense, total body form of domination. There's no more intimate and immediate type of control. It's thrilling for me to take power over your body in this way, and even more thrilling for you to be on the receiving end. You've always been curious about breath play, but it's hard to dive right in. This clip is the best place to start. It's a gentle introduction, focused on the incredible pleasure that breath control can bring to your jerk off sessions and your orgasms, rather than on straining your limits as far as they can go. Don't be deceived. Your limits will be pushed, and your lungs will be gasping desperately for air. But you will push through. You will enjoy every second of oxygen denial and hyperventilation and constriction and edging and... And that incredible orgasm. The orgasmic ending might just be the very best part. Because breath play intensifies those euphoric convulsions like nothing else can. It's not to be believed until it's experienced. So let's get started...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 11:47 AM #20844
Модератор

Модератор

CUM to my TITS! I shake them in your face and you can't hold it in! I'm hear to drain those balls with my big sexy Goddess tits! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! CUM to TITS! This clip contains elements of tit worship, masturbation instruction, sensual domination, tits, natural tits, joi, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, erotic tease, breasts, boob tease, jerk off instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 294 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 12:13 PM #20845
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 12:25 PM #20846
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 12:27 PM #20847
Модератор

Модератор

The Hottest Cum Eating Instruction Compilation! A must have for a cum eating slut like you , Purchasing this video will keep you busy eating your sticky cum for hours while I enjoy spending your hard earned money . Buy it now and open wide, over and over ! Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes : JasmineJunkie 50% PaytoCum 100% LoserDickTax $50 SitOnMe 75% Cuck4Life 50% Loser4Life 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 44 min 7 s
Size: 3.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 12:42 PM #20848
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca. Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to Consumer own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and Consumer sacred semen. Markup Code: CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 12:46 PM #20849
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you Consumer own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it. You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to Consumer cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to Consumer own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me. You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol! How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits. I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-04-2019, 12:54 PM #20850
Модератор

Модератор

This is a live cam clip, meaning it was recorded while I was being taken in a naughty show on a cam site. These clips are intended for voyeur & cam fans, enjoy! I get taken into yet another smoking fetish based private show and my pussy is dripping before I even light my cigarette. I spark up and start using my vibrator & fucking my pussy good and hard, after I cum the first time and I keep going, after a while my cigarette even went out! I don't know why, but my sexual appetites were out of control on this particular day and I manage to cum TWICE before I finally tap out.
Models: FondaDix

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 021 MiB
Download From AnzFile