Old 05-08-2019, 12:19 PM #21741
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm ****ed, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me. Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste! Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson. Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:21 PM #21742
Модератор

Модератор

Remastered for better quality audio & video. An additional 20 seconds of never-before-seen footage. As the boss of an all-female company, I've recently been required by law to seek out male employees. In order to comply, I put an ad in the newspaper, which you answer. You come in dressed like a slob & have a bad attitude. I'm very offended. I think that you assumed that this workplace would be relaxed because it's run by women. There's no way I would allow you to be the public face of this company.You beg me for a second chance. You need this job desperately. So I tell you that I'm going to interview you for another job: Back End Support. I have to test your skills though, and I find you quite lacking in the ass-eating department. So I make you lie on the floor, and I show you how it's done by sitting on your face. I grind, I bounce, I rub up & down. You still need some training, but I think you'll make a good addition to this company.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:28 PM #21743
Модератор

Модератор

All dolled up little she-devil in red lingerie. How can you resist? I love when you are a sinful boy for me... Jerk for me and let's cum together.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:30 PM #21744
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:34 PM #21745
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:38 PM #21746
Модератор

Модератор

These are legs you will never ever forget loser. When you're too old to even jerk off anymore, you'll look back upon being able to serve and worship my perfect legs and smile fondly. Most of your pathetic memories will long gone, but not my gorgeous legs!! Strutting my perfect stems and weakening you every single day, I've worked my way so deep into your loser brain that I will always remain. My long sexy legs are the best part of your loser life, so thank me bitch. You will never forget me or my perfect legs!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 229 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:38 PM #21747
Модератор

Модератор

Aww, what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww, not today! Wanna know why? Because I'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video, you can't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we're going to put an end to that right now. Today, I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration, to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely, because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands, and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD, MIND-BLOWING orgasm? So, you are going to do exactly as I do, obeying my words and mimicking my movements, and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to, I promise, you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah, and one more thing. I don't think you actually Consumer cum when I tell you to either. You're going to do it today, and you're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you're going to be watching ME do it, and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:40 PM #21748
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3. Go get part 1 and 2 if you don't have them yet! This is last part to the set! Find out all the naughty things your ex did now that she cut your pathetic ass from her life!
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 18 min 43 s
Size: 1.37 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:41 PM #21749
Модератор

Модератор

You've been staring at pictures of me and my perfect legs all day and your cock is already aching for me. You're such a lucky jerkboy today .. I will play a leg worship game with you, You may only stroke when my legs are crossed. When they are uncrossed, you must stop immediately! I will torment you mercilessly with my tanned, toned legs in my sexy black fishnets and sexy black heels. Play this game well, and you will get a delicious cum countdown at the end!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 426 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:47 PM #21750
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile