Old 08-23-2019, 12:31 PM #71361
Модератор

Модератор

What you think I'm going to have hot sex with my fit, hung Alpha Stud Jaxton for only 7 minutes? Hahaha. No. That was just Part 1. Remember the condom was so doused in my own cum it was sticking inside me. We pick up where we left off- Jaxton bangs me hard- and I Yelp my head off. it feels so good, but kind off deep and rough.The room's too hot- you worthless short dick cuckold losers are lucky- it's only for this do I decide to disrobe and let you see me completely nude. I lay on my back and Jack works his superior cock into me hard and fast. I know you like seeing his strong muscular body flex. You coud just lick his six pack right. Of course you would you cuck. Watch him fuck me til we both climax. I can't help but to Yelp how much better of a lay he is than my loser husband.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:33 PM #71362
Модератор

Модератор

I know you want to completely lose your mind for me, give over full control to your divine Goddess. Let your will power slip away, as I penetrate your mind. Every sniff taking you deeper into sub space, closer to fully submitting, body, mind and soul. Let my sensual voice and mesmerising curves take you deeper into this addiction. You are mine now, fucked up and helpless.
Models: GoddessCarly

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:34 PM #71363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:37 PM #71364
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:38 PM #71365
Модератор

Модератор

Stroking and getting fucked up for me is one of your favorite past times. Today is your lucky day because I want to test how fucked up I can get you. You'll edge, you'll beg to cum, you'll get so fucked up you won't know what's up or down but when you cum... it will be euphoric.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 41 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:38 PM #71366
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:40 PM #71367
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:40 PM #71368
Модератор

Модератор

720 HD: Cali knows that she looks incredible in her blue lingerie set. She better, because her boyfriends coming over tonight. Cali tells her cuck that she wants it to stay underneath the bed. She wants for the cuck to peek out, so that their eyes meet while her boyfriend is fucking her from behind. Cali wants for the bed to shake and for the cuck to feel her every orgasm. She wants for the cuck to hear them, and feel the energy, and smell how good their sex is. Cali pushes the cuck under her bed. It has to be already in place before her boyfriend arrives. Cali makes sure its positioned so that it can feel every thrust. Her boyfriend calls. He cancels their plans. Cali is very upset. She is so horny. Cali commands the cuck to come out from under the bed. She lays the cuck down onto the bed and rides its face. Cali grinds on the cucks face and rubs her clit until she cums. Cali shakes and squeezes the cucks head between her thighs. She finishes and sends the cuck away to get her water. (10:10 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 1 min 45 s
Size: 52.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:41 PM #71369
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to find out what makes you weak.You love worshiping my tits, you love obsessing over them. Good thing for you, I enjoy making you even more desperate. It's your lucky day, you get to stare, you get stroke, and you get to become even more obsessed!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 12:45 PM #71370
Модератор

Модератор

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot. “It's just like eating, and we all know how much you like eating.” Amadahy tells devon. “Just pretend it's a sandwich.” Amadahy decides to cover Natalya's feet with whipped cream. Devon loves food, but hates worshipping feet. They use something the fat girl likes to make her do something she doesn't want to do. Amadahy makes a “foot sandwich” by layering her foot on top of Natalya's with the whipped cream in the middle. They hold devon's nose and put both of their feet in her mouth at once. The cream really whets devon's appetite. She's almost ready for her next big feeding! The skinny sorority girls think it's really funny to make the fat girl even fatter by feeding her. Her next feeding will consist of a punchbowl of spaghetti left over from the water polo tournament. It's huge! Devon knows the feedings are humiliating, but goes along with it because she likes to be a part of the sorority's activities. Amadahy and Natalya make devon admit that she likes licking Natalya's feet. Devon says that she does, but you can tell that she doesn't. Devon then has to leave the sorority house to go work her job at the buffet. The job at the buffet has proven really useful to devon in reaching her weight gain goals. Devon gets to take home all the scraps from the buffet at the end of the night that would otherwise get thrown out. It's sometimes whole pans of food! (6:58 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile