Old 08-29-2019, 11:38 AM #11121
Модератор

Модератор

Hey my love. I really missed you and you missed me as well. Today I’m wearing a tiny top on with matching nude brief on. Well I would say something to you but it’s a bit awkward and embarrassing. I love you that you know well. I also start to desperation just watch my face. I wanna share with you my little dirty secret though this is the good to to tell you. We always share everything with each other even that is nasty or kinky am I right? So when I tell you about go to the bathroom to pooping that is not every time true baby. Because I’m not pooping into the bowl. Did you get it? How can be? I can’t believe it that you knew my secret so that’s not a secret anymore and I’m really so happy for. Yeah baby I love pooping into my pants then making sort of big mess. And this time wanna show you how I do and hope so you’re going to be hard for me. I tease you in panty a bit and suffering then turn around and release all my nasty poo into pants but on the side leaking on soles as well. Wow can you see that my love? I’ve made huge turd for you. It’s just stinky as fuck. Then I start to smear my dirty poo all over on panty in rear view, squeezing and make sure it got super dirty. I encourage you to jerking and cumming on my panty. My shit covered ass and soaked pants huge turn on for you as I can see which make my glad. I guess we we stepped up to the next level in our relationship which is the most important thing though. Cum on my dirty panty baby. In this video you get GFE, dirty panty poo fun, lots of feet and feet in poo
Old 08-29-2019, 11:59 AM #11122
Модератор

Модератор

I’m wearing a sexy tight dress. I tease you a bit with my ass then take a big creamy shit on a plate for you to eat.
Models: TinaAmazon

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 756 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 04:08 PM #11123
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love calling me your little sex kitten.. now you can pretend I am actually your hot little Kat. I love having this plug up my ass and pulling it out when i need to shit…
Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 4 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 07:50 PM #11124
Модератор

Модератор

At first sexy modeling in red transparent underwear and loud farting, after it play with my pussy and pooping in doggy style pose and then ass worship and smelling my big poo
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 08:07 PM #11125
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me still in my bed the heat has made my sheets go rock hard and the smell feels the air… I pull my soiled pjs down and knickers and stuff saved shit into my pussy and smearing over my body.. I then put my pjs back on before going back to sleep.
When i return my shit has dryed all over my body i peel my pj bottoms and show off my dryed scay over my body before pushing out the shit in my pussy and shitting again for you…
I smear over my face and hair and stuff my soiled panties inside me before cumming hard
My bed is my toilet and i love it!
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 29 min 46 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 09:46 PM #11126
Модератор

Модератор

I show striptease, fart, poo, shake my ass and show how dirty it is
Models: nastygirl

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 746 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-29-2019, 10:56 PM #11127
Модератор

Модератор

I’m a toilet for two stinky morning ladies. Today, Christina and Victoria came to me at different times. Kristina came first, I thought she had a good night’s sleep or that she had sex with her boyfriend tonight. She was in a good mood, she often smiled. I noticed that the girls are in a good mood from the toilet slave, because they know that they will soon shit and piss, and this toilet person will help her in this pleasant matter. Christina immediately began to rush me – come on faster, I really want to shit. When Kristina entered my house she immediately farted and said – I endured all the way so as not to accidentally fart in a taxi. I asked – why didn't you do it on the street, she said – you love my smell, I was very happy with such an answer.
Today I decided to use this script again. I liked it when a girl sits in front of you, looks at me and shits, and then feeds the slave with her shit. Victoria’s shit tastes good sweet and is easier to swallow than Christina’s shit. I noticed that during the feeding process the most difficult moment is when the shit gets in my mouth and I begin to feel its taste. This lasts the first 1-2 seconds and the slave usually coughs a little at this moment. Next, the slave must put up with the taste and smell, take it as food, and begin to swallow. The toilet slave never knows what taste and smell he will encounter. For example, buckwheat in different girls will have a different taste. Therefore, every new girl is always a new unexplored taste!
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 26 min 18 s
Size: 1.69 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-30-2019, 12:05 AM #11128
Модератор

Модератор

Watch MissBNasty bang her booty out until she pushes out a nice soft load for you and then she keeps going! This was her first time. Be prepared for more to come!
Models: MissBNasty

Duration: 3 min 12 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-30-2019, 12:31 AM #11129
Модератор

Модератор

Starting off with an accident, I let out a large shit for you that’s practically already coming out of my ass. From there, I shove the shit in my mouth, attempting to chew and swallow it. As hard as it is to eat my own shit, it starts getting insanely messy, shit and soon puke dripping from my mouth as I continually shove it back in, acting ravenous for shit and puke.
Models: xxecstacy

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-30-2019, 01:25 AM #11130
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip Naomi releases her dirty ass water outside where anyone could walk up and catch her. She decided to get a little bit risky in this 2 scene clip
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 1 min 49 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 40.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile