Old 08-18-2020, 09:09 AM #24021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Im a dog and personal slave mistress Olga

Scatshop.com- Im a dog and personal slave mistress Olga

Description:
Yes I love being humiliated and ordered me , this time my lady Olga had punished his disobedient dog . At first Olga has put my cancer on my knees and began to drive in a circle holding the leash . I go to Olga as an obedient dog , after that Olga picks me up and takes my shirt and bare my chest . And starts to force me to do so I licked her pussy , Im just doing without whatever he wants my mistress , after that Olga turns around and makes me fondle her anus , the fuck I caress the tongue anus Olga Olga in this moment shit . About fucking my mouths full of shit . I continue to caress the anus Olga . Olga pissing but I have things to do , my mistress this is not enough and it puts me cancer again on his knees and shoves me in the ass rubber cock and Fucks me in the ass . Fuck it hurts , Olga pull out of my ass rubber cock and I start to shit , but Olga immediately puts me in the ass rubber dick . Olga again pulls the rubber cock out of my ass and I shit again , but fuck Olga again shoves rubber cock up my ass and Fucks me with it . Fuck I want to shit , but Olga does not give me quietly to go to the toilet , I piss and shit breaks when mistress Olga Fucks me , Olga makes me lick her boots while she is spitting me in the face beats me, humiliates and makes you eat shit . Olga has not only my hands but the ass and legs . I am obedient dog and are willing to tolerate everything zahotite you my favorite fans .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1277.mp4
File Size : 1281.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:12
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2e8q8kl0sc2u
Old 08-18-2020, 09:14 AM #24022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- You Are My Shit Lover! Eat Me

Scatshop.com- You Are My Shit Lover! Eat Me

Description:
Are you asking yourself Why are you watching me?" Before you got it I tell you the answer. Cause youre shit lover. Nothing wrong with it, Im here to give you the best straight from my ass. You want me I serve and feed you the best shit ever? Here is my ass to provide you this delicious chocolate. How badly you want eat me? This is the right time to all your nasty fantasy come true by me. I knee on and show you my ass. I also tell you really have to shit the I dont have much time. I direct you to lay down right now. Im suffering of big shit in my ass but I take the time to enlighten you whats your work. Be that good slave and lay down then being ready to eat me. I squat up and spread pussy then release this magical and huge poo straight to your mouth. Do you think would it be enough for you? Take it all. Was it yummy?
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2221.mp4
File Size : 1031.72 MB
Duration : 00:11:50
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rnpipgeguu46
Old 08-18-2020, 09:23 AM #24023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Fun with rubber cock in two holes

Scatshop.com- Fun with rubber cock in two holes

Description:
My lovely friend Olga is so missed as we long time did not write to you combines video clips , we fucked each other , touched each other , but now its the time when my friend came back . Olga was lying on the couch and Olga very much wanted to have fun , Olga was in white underwear . Olga first began to caress his chest nipples , I love to watch when my girlfriend caresses herself . Then Olga put her hand into her panties and began to caress herself between the legs . Im a little too excited and decided to help his girlfriend , Olga took off her panties I spread her legs and ran his tongue Olga between the legs , I missed you so much , I want to lick Olga between the legs very well , but I also very bored . I take a rubber cock and fuck my girlfriend, first in the pussy then in the ass , I need you to stand her friend with cancer on my knees and Olga gets up , I spread her ass and enter first, the head of the rubber cock Olga in the ass vytaskival it and the rubber member in shit , I asked my friend you go to the bathroom, Olga said Yes , I said shit bitch Olga , Olga is a cancer and shit on the bed , I also want to use the toilet I said to Olga , I raised my mini skirt and climbed on top of Olga and first pissed on the ass Olga , and then shit fucking, I love to shit on his girlfriend , after this I took the rubber dick in his hands and smeared it in shit , Olga, and began to smear rubber member shit on the ass of his girlfriend Im taking a shit in his hands and rosasia shit ass Olga with their hands , Oh yeah baby, your ass all in the shit ) I enter in the ass his girlfriends rubber dick and fuck his girlfriend in the anus and simultaneously caress the clitoris hand , I love to fuck Olga in the ass , I pull the rubber cock from ass Olga and Olga licks shit off your cock ) Fuck I got a lot of pleasure from what we do with my friend .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN2174.mp4
File Size : 1214.64 MB
Duration : 00:12:31

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pbue22yewgn9
Old 08-18-2020, 09:33 AM #24024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Worshipping poop filled toilet

Scatshop.com- Worshipping poop filled toilet

Description:
Sexy and collared redhead, Full body and face. I have a sexy reverse Pee and poo on the toilet. I show you my mess and then carefully clean the toilet with my tongue. I lick the rim and inner bowl until its clean. My head is in the toilet and my ass is in the air. I fuck my dirty asshole with a buttplug. You can hear my moans echoing into the toilet bowl!! The buttplug is stays inside my hole until I have a pulsating orgasm and squeeze it out into the floor. I reward myself by dunking my head into the dirty toilet water and blow you a kiss!!
Model:
XshayXshayX
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_2286-1.mov
File Size : 980.86 MB
Resolution : 1080x1080
Duration : 00:17:33
Video : AVC, 7 696 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 101 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/du86k3m5kapl
Old 08-18-2020, 09:36 AM #24025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- We change white panties

Scatshop.com- We change white panties

Description:
This time we wore white underwear because it is easier to see the stains of shit and urine , I asked Olga to change panties , and Olga agreed . We took off my panties and put them on the bed , I pooped in panties Olga, and then they dressed themselves , and Olga, shit on my panties and put them on their ass , but we love to experiment and play with their shit . We are two dirty Sluts have no taboos and stop words .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1786.mp4
File Size : 1098.69 MB
Duration : 00:11:19

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/urpi0cksod49
Old 08-18-2020, 09:37 AM #24026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit in Pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Shit in Pantyhose

Description:
Today I dressed transparent tights. I also had a short corset. Suddenly I felt something in my stomach Like a pressure. I decided to release it straight into my tights.
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 2001111.mp4
File Size : 947.2 MB
Duration : 00:10:52
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3cld57mhofpm
Old 08-18-2020, 09:39 AM #24027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pink Hair Filthy Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

Scatshop.com- Pink Hair Filthy Anal FuckDripping Wet Pussy

Description:
I have sexy pink hairy today and wear my cute pink pants on. Today you got the chance from me to play with me. Do with me whatever you wish. I can be your dirty girl. I give you lots of teasing of panty, ass in doggy from hairy pussy. Spank my ass it feels good.I remove the pants and in doggy inserting a butt plug then make it dirty super quick by poo. I ask you about do you wanna smell my pussy behind, lick it. Asshole is dirty and juicy. Stretching, playing around with plug and I know you had the fantasy to fuck my dirty hole after pooping for you. I knee on then get great sight to plugged ass which I push out easily once shitting a big one for you. Stinky poo. I smear some shit on the dildo as would be your dick and penetrate it deep into my hole. I lift up my feet to ask you fuck my toes while fucking myself. Come on lick this soles and suck my toes. Dildo feel good in ass and within short time get dripping wet my pussy from ass fucking. You get great view to both my feet and gaping asshole. I squirt while fucking myself just hear me moaning. Definitely make your dick hard. I got super juicy pussy look at that. I tell you to fuck me this is the only thing what I can tell you. Fuck me hard. Then I knee on doggy bring my ass closer to you and keep gaping for awhile and also can enjoy this dripping wet pussy. How bad you wanna taste my holes? My pussy dripping for you then the only thing you could do fuck me and filling up this little dirty hole nice and well. At the end I show you my sticky pussy juice and poo covered fingers. Looks yummy isnt it? Have fun.
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1624.mp4
File Size : 1529.21 MB
Duration : 00:21:04
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/olcdx14jzf3k
Old 08-18-2020, 09:41 AM #24028
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Farting Shitting and Sharting for You

Scatshop.com- Farting Shitting and Sharting for You

Description:
So I had some of my favorite Lobster Truffle Macaroni and Cheese from Prime 112 and it fucked my stomach up.
This video is supposed to be like a fart session. You arrive at my house and sniff my farts while I sit on my floral pedestal. A couple minutes after farting I tell you I need to shit and instruct you to lick it while it comes out of my asshole. BUT THE FUN DOES NOT STOP THERE! I let out more farts but this time my butthole is a little dirty. Afterward I give you a quick shit analysis.
There is some talking in this video, not mean and dominant but more soft and dare I say.seductive.
Model:
Glamourpussyy
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_1951.mp4
File Size : 640.28 MB
Resolution : 1278x668
Duration : 00:09:05
Video : AVC, 9 588 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cbwa6mohie9u
Old 08-18-2020, 09:49 AM #24029
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Desperate Nature Poop

Scatshop.com- Desperate Nature Poop

Description:
I love wandering through nature, but I love most is revealing my big fat turds in nature! See my walking through the nature in this nice summer and taking a break to do what I can best: making real pee and big pile of shit
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 196110.mp4
File Size : 705.39 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:08
Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rl2cnd8kuur8
Old 08-18-2020, 09:51 AM #24030
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Cum, Pee And Poo My Pants On Toilet Chair

Scatshop.com- Cum, Pee And Poo My Pants On Toilet Chair

Description:
Watch me tell you how ive been holding in my big poo all day, But the sensation of me holding it in makes me really turned on, I get my dildo and fuck my pussy right in front of your face till i cum
Then i put my knickers back on sit on my toilet chair and fill up a huge load inside, I rub the warm bulge then show you whats inside.
I then wipe my arse clean infront of you
I love being a Naughty Girl
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Cum-And-Poo-My-Pants-On-Toilet-Chair.mp4
File Size : 483.88 MB
Duration : 00:11:29
Video : AVC, 5 718 kb/s, 30.000 FPS