Old 04-29-2019, 06:41 AM #18491
Модератор

Модератор

Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy slave John R. has a challenge with this clip! No cumming allowed!!! I tease and taunt and even give a countdown. Not a cum countdown... a DON'T CUM countdown lol! If this bitch cums, he owes Me $100 plus another month added to his contract. Oh yeah... I almost forgot... Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy bitch has to watch this clip every day... edge every day... but not to cum. I want him weak, horny and frustrated for a very long time.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:44 AM #18492
Модератор

Модератор

I really have quite the talent for getting men to pay Me. I am so talented in this field that I can even disappear for months at a time and remain wildly successful upon My return. You may ask yourself, "how does Princess Lexie continue to take so much money from me?" It's really quite simple, My little pet. I know just what to say, exactly which buttons to press, and of course I'm an expert at getting inside your weak little mind to completely control you. But do you want to know the number one reason you submit to Me financially? The main reason I can so easily fuck you over? It's pretty simple: you pay Me because I'm hot.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:45 AM #18493
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:47 AM #18494
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arabiangod - iwantclips

Models: arabiangod

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:49 AM #18495
Модератор

Модератор

Do you think you can handle it? You've played around with financial domination before, but you're always holding back. This time I want you to surrender all of yourself & give over complete control to me. Your paychecks, your passwords... everything. And I will give you an allowance. Are you brave enough?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:50 AM #18496
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how perfect my pussy it! You will never get get close enough to touch, smell, lick or fuck! Beta loser boys like yourself will just have to get used to being rejected. You don't deserve to see my pussy much less touch it! You are beneath me and that is where you will always stay. You will never get to see my pussy, but you will get to worship it while I laugh at you.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 786 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:50 AM #18497
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: *There are no personal names in this video* Princess Lisa, I have another shameful custom clip that I'm begging you to fulfill. You're talking me into stripping naked, sneaking into the hallway, and jerking off outside my mom's bedroom door while she's ****. I love your instincts for this stuff so feel free to spruce it up You're dressed casually and you gently tease me for spending another night jerking off in bed. You tell me tonight's going to be different and little fun. Tonight I'm going to cum for my mommy. You're excited and you encourage me to get out of bed and strip completely naked. No clothes at all. You start whispering and say I should turn up the volume so I can hear you and also no headphones, im gonna need to be able hear everything that's happening so I don't get caught. You tell me to open my bedroom door and open it wide. You're very encouraging every step of the way saying things like don't be scared, don't be nervous. You tell me to get on my hands and knees and crawl into the hallway and towards my mom's door. You start taking off your clothes to help me. You tell me I should feel shameful and humiliated but after everything my mommy has done for me I should be willing to humiliate myself for her. She gave me life and I should be thanking her every time I shoot my little load. You tell me to crawl until my face is touching her door. You order me on my knees, to press my face against my mommys bedroom door and stroke and to whisper thank you mommy. You're in your bra and panties now. You tell me to get ready to cum for mommy. You start at 5. At 2 you lean in and very quietly whisper "fuck you loser" and then you start screaming as loud as you can saying wtf is wrong with you, that I'm disgusting, yelling for mom, that my mom is going to catch me. You angrily storm out of the room yelling that my mom should beat my ass.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:52 AM #18498
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name "Mat" is used throughout. What was requested in my words: Mat gave me free reign on creating a challenging series for him. So without hesitation I start off with something he has probably never done before. There are a lot of elements of JOE and JOI sprinkled in with intense teasing to encourage the outcome I desire. Curious...aren't you.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:53 AM #18499
Модератор

Модератор

You could never in a million year resist me, you are far too inferior, weak and totally addicted for that, yet you try so hard. You fight with yourself daily to walk away from me, from Femdom, to forget about it all and try to fit in with normal society but you can't get that picture of me out of your head and then it all goes crazy. Your dick stiffens, you feel weak, you want to serve and you won't let anything nor anyone get in your way and it feels amazing. So why are you fighting what feels right? Look deep into my eyes, don't look away, let yourself fall deeper for what you crave so much. Forget everything, forget everyone just focus on me and you and how good it feels to stroke and submit. You don't want to resist me do you, you don't want to walk away. In fact you want this more than ever before, don't you. Let me control you, do what your good at and submit, devote yourself entirely to me.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 06:53 AM #18500
Модератор

Модератор

It's a beautiful hot day and you're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body, she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties, then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease, she invites you inside. & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile