Old 06-04-2019, 11:42 PM #28501
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my legs and heels. I see you perving on me in the office. Don't you have work to do? Guess, you can't stop can you.... for some reason, I know exactly what to do with you. I'm going to let you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'll tease you with 5 different pairs. So you can get it over with and get on with this work day. How nice of me. The thing is... this makes you my office bitch. Go ahead and jerk off, and cum when I command. It's easy being controlled by me, isn't it?
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 11:46 PM #28502
Модератор

Модератор

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll Consumer cum for me Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 11:46 PM #28503
Модератор

Модератор

Default Arabiangod - iwantclips

Models: arabiangod

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 46.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 11:52 PM #28504
Модератор

Модератор

YOU KNOW I HAVE SUCH A CRUSH ON YOU AND YOU INVITE ME OVER FOR A THREESOME WITH ONE OF YOUR HOT FRIENDS! YOU TELL ME TO STRIP COMPLETELY NAKED FOR YOU. YOU SEE MY LITTLE DICK & START TO TEASE ME ABOUT IT!! YOU QUICKLY STRIP NAKED & SHOW OFF YOUR SUPER HOT BODY TO TEASE ME YOU TELL ME TO JERK OFF & GET MY DICK REAL BIG FOR YOUR HOT FRIEND! YOU THEN TELL ME TO CLOSE MY EYES & TO GET READY FOR A BIG SURPRISE! WHEN I OPEN MY EYES THERE IS A BIG DICK IN MY FACE!! LOL "A**** DO YOU HAVE PENIS ENVY MARK??Â* LOL!!!" ARE YOU SCARED OF THIS BIG FAT DICK MARK?? WHOA!! YOUR ROCK HARD MARK!!! LOL OMG!! I THINK YOU LIKE THE COCK!! "DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON THIS BIG DICK MARK? LOL" "LOOK AT YOU BLUSH FOR THIS BIG DICK!!! OMG!!! " DON'T BE SHY MARK!!! JERK OFF WHILE I SUCK A REAL MAN'S COCK!! YOU THEN PROCEED TO JERK & SUCK THE BIG DICK AS YOU MAKE ME JERK OFF & MAKE FUN OF ME & MY LITTLE DICK!! FROM TIME TO TIME PUT THE DICK IN MY FACE!! TELL ME TO KISS IT FAG BOY!! TELL ME YOUR GONNA MAKE ME KISS & SUCK IT IN FRONT OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS!! AT THE END OF THE CLIP IF POSSIBLE HAVE THE BIG DICK CUM ON YOUR FACE AS YOU MOCK ME - MIMIC ME SUCKING THE BIG DICK AS IT CUMS ON YOU!!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 11:53 PM #28505
Модератор

Модератор

I walk into the room and catch you sniffing my panties and now I'm going to make you pay. You think you like the smell of my undies? How about the smell of my ass? I take off my shorts and fart right in your face. You can see my asshole close up. I hold the back of your head so your nose is pressed up against my asshole as I blast you with a hot fart. I see you start to get off to it, so I tell you to finger your ass. I start getting horny from farting in your face and watching you finger your ass, so I get my strapless strapon and put it in. I stroke my purple cock and talk about how hard I'm going to peg you all while continuing to fart in your face. I then touch myself and do a cum countdown where we both cum together. While I'm cumming, I blow a huge, stinky fart in your face.
Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 14 min 13 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 11:55 PM #28506
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO - THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER - NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT THE STORY: I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist. This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 11:58 PM #28507
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, Master and manslut use my holes for their fun. Master enjoys tag teaming my cunt and ass with another man, and i (of course) enjoy more than one cock.
Models: OwnedBBWSlut

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:00 AM #28508
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:01 AM #28509
Модератор

Модератор

You came into Stella Liberty's office for a reason, but the sight of her in a short leather skirt with her long legs crossed showing off her garter & stockings down to her dangling high heels has your senses completely overwhelmed. She knows the power her beautiful legs have over you and makes a deal to make your ultimate office fantasy come true. You hand over everything, a raise, paid time off, a promotion, anything Stella wants, she can have. As a reward for such good behavior she lets you stroke it while she teases you with her perfect legs and stocking feet with a bonus countdown while she watches you jerk off right there in her office.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 12:08 AM #28510
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile