Old 06-05-2019, 04:26 PM #28991
Модератор

Модератор

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:26 PM #28992
Модератор

Модератор

Dr Cox has invented a new cock growth formula. She has grown tired of hearing all of her patients little dicks problems, after years of testing she finally has it. Never again will any woman be unsatisfied by a little dick, I'm going to change the world to a bigger better place. She tries to act like a good respected scientist conducting studies on how to cure illness. But really she has her own secret agenda, she has a big secret she is a sex crazed bitch who wants to create the perfect formula to grow cocks to inhuman size, monster sized dicks so they always have enough cum for her. But first I need to try out the new formula on my test subject who was more than willing to volunteer to see if it has any effect on his tiny 3 inch cock. Take a sip of the formula and immediately the cock grows, the shaft has got longer and thicker. Take more of the formula, I'm getting horny from watching that dick grow more. Now your a real sized cock, I can see that the tip is leaking some pre cum, the smell and taste of that cum gets me so horny as I lick the tip. I strip out of my lab coat to reveal just my bra and nothing else on underneath. You see I knew my formula would take effect instantly and I just can't resist a big cock to play with. She starts jerking and sucking on that big cock and wants a big load all over her face, sliding that dick between her big tits. She wants more of the cum, she can't contain herself she needs to taste more and get covered in cum dripping down her face onto her big tits. The test subject blasts over her face - a slow motion shot so you can see my face get plastered with cum. Blowing bubbles and playing with the cum, licking her fingers. She loves the taste and tells her subject to take more of the formula, she wants to ride that dick and feel it stretch her pussy. She needs breeding and wants to be constantly fucked and filled with cum so she can be impregnated. She cannot control herself, she rubs some of the cum she spat out from her mouth onto her pussy and plays with herself. She wants his big dick inside her and wants to ride his cock until she drains his balls deep inside and he impregnates her. She is practically begging to ride on top of him and bounces on his dick hard and fast until she gets what she needs a big huge overflowing creampie to fill her cunt. She has an amazing orgasm from the feeling of the cum gushing inside her and filling her tight hole up. Never has she been filled so much and the feeling is overwhelming, ahegao orgasm face. The cum is dripping out of her and she rubbing it all over her body, excited from all the pleasure and eagerly awaiting more of that awesome cum she desires. She wants that dick in her ass now, using the cum from her pussy to play with and fingers her ass. She just wants to feel that cock stretch her tight ass out and the subject is gone so horny and his balls are so full of cum he cannot resist he needs to unload and fills her ass up with a big creampie. She cums again as the cum unloads in her ass and she pushes it out.While she recovers from that amazing orgasm, she lies back to play with herself a little, she still is so horny and wants more cock and cum .She tells him to take more of the formula and his dick grows to an magnificent length over 12" now! Holy fuck, its so big I can barely get my mouth around it! She strokes the big shaft, a daft grin on her face and her eyes wide open sucking on the head. Oh just give it to me in my cunt again, yes fill me up! He fucks her while she spreads her legs open and lays on her back. That cock is huge so big and it has grown so much impressive results. But even now that's not enough for her, there's still some of the formula left. She pauses and thinks to herself for a moment. If the growth spurt increases that much from him drinking it, what if inject it directly into the big shaft I wonder what effect it would have. Compeltely covered in cum and being the horny mad bitch that she is, she injects the last of the formula with a syring into the dick and the effects are inhuman. The dicks has transforms into a gigantic tentacle dick! Like nothing she has ever seen before, I've created a monster! She sucks on the tentacle slapping it against her face and tits.She must have ingested some of the formula because now her hair is blue just the like the tentacle monster dick. It has had side effects on her too but she does not even care, she's lusting at the sight of this monster she has created and wants to ride it. One big final orgasm and she cums again for the monster toys fills her up. Now she knows she can create a new world full of monster sized dick that can please any woman.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 26 min 41 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:26 PM #28993
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 PM #28994
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me cum harder than a little tug on my throat.. so I set up a little solo predicament bondage. every time my pussy gets the filling it needs... the cord yanks my collar for a lil, taking away my ability to breath
Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 PM #28995
Модератор

Модератор

You have had a long, stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it, you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft, perky breasts, long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it, but SHOW you! Bent over, on back, on knees.. Whatever I do, you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 PM #28996
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 PM #28997
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:27 PM #28998
Модератор

Модератор

You're running a little late to the office this morning but since you're the boss it doesn't really matter. You arrive in your office and find your secretary with a bitchy look on her face. Then you look around and see your computer is on and all of your secrets spilled out all over the screen. Your secretary has everything on a disc and hidden it where you will never find it. Looks like the secretary just became the boss. All you can think about is how if anyone found out you would be kicked to the curb along with your picture perfect family. Now strip naked and kiss my ass.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:28 PM #28999
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you've always wanted to do, with your GODdess. Whether it's your first time or you're back for me, it' doesn't matter, you'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:28 PM #29000
Модератор

Модератор

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and screaming like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it. So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My ****, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole. you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass bong) and W/we can begin. Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile