Old 06-10-2019, 04:51 PM #33491
Модератор

Модератор

Crawl behind My leather boots as I take you for a walk in the woods, I know you won't be able to resist staring at My divine denim ass as it sways in front of you. you are a pathetic human - much better as My good little pet. Haha, you better keep up bitch. I can use you for anything I command - get down and face up, I will use your face as My chair. My ass smothers your face as I sit down full weight. Look at My boots! They are filthy. Well, you will just have to lick them clean with your tongue. I'll even spill My water on for you as I see you are panting with thirst, you'll have to lick the drops off My boots. you get so excited when I bless you with My sacred spit, lapping it up like a lucky bitch. After you have polished the tops, you will get your tongue working much harder and lick off all this mud on My soles and suck My heels clean! I will see if your boot cleaning humiliation is enough to please Me. Includes: Boot Domination, Femdom POV, Jeans Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Leather Fetish, Boot Licking, Pet Play, Humiliation, Dirty Boots, Spit Fetish, Goddess Worship, Female Domination
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:52 PM #33492
Модератор

Модератор

Grab a ****ers bottle and your favourite dildo. We will be kinky today. You will experience a blisful sensation of arousing dizziness mixed with a sweet stimulating prostate masage. But if that is not enough i will alow you a light masturbation aswell. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX" Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration! Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me! ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 17 min 23 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:52 PM #33493
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are just as addicted to licking up your load as you are to stroking your dick. This clip is for all the cum sluts. The boys & gurls who lick up their load every single time they cum. The ones with a never ending craving for cum! I absolutely love encouraging you to be a filthy cum slut!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33494
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on , but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear . I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33495
Модератор

Модератор

Our SHOE WHORE is so funny and shy and seriously needs some training. Miss Julie Skyhigh and myself, Fetish Liza both have a passion for quality LEATHER outfits and heels, like these Despressi and Lady Daf Louboutin ones! We use our male bitch's tongue to clean our soles and STILETTO shoes, tease him with all our leather and generally have fun using him. In the end we make him jerk off his COCK for more amusement and let this lucky HEEL SLUT CUM all over our expensive shoes. Of course we make him eat his own spunk! With: Julie SkyHigh, Fetish Liza
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 26 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33496
Модератор

Модератор

Are you a beta who was born to serve a findomme Goddess? Or are you a strong man who has no chance of falling victim to the powers of financial domination? Well, let's play a little game together to test that theory. If you're really an alpha man then this clip will have no impact on you and you'll move on with your life without a second thought. But if you're actually just a beta finsub in disguise, you'll be compelled to send again and again. Can you resist findom? Prove you are worthy of serving me by using one of my markup codes; 50% Markup - Macha50, 100% Markup - Macha100, 500% Markup - Macha500, or 1000% Markup - Macha1000.
Models: GoddessMacha

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33497
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33498
Модератор

Модератор

I'm always so horny. My LadyCock is insatiable. Today I really, really need to cum. I start to rub one out. My LadyCock is so fucking hard under My pantyhose. As I get hotter I begin to fantasize that you are licking and sucking My huge cock. I need to cum so badly that I think of filling your man ass with loads of My LadyCum. Faster and hotter I can't hold back any longer and My bulging LadyCock begins to erupt. Futanari girls like Me are never 'one and done', so I have to keep stroking and the cum keeps cumming. So much that it passes through My pantyhose and gets all over My sexy nails.This Clip Features: Futanari / Futa / Pantyhose / Fantasies
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 10 min 2 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33499
Модератор

Модератор

This is a visually stunning clip! What could be hotter than two Asian brat girls in pigtails with pink lollipops, spitting and drooling all over this loser? Princess Mabel and I were looking so hot tonight, all done up in pigtails. My loser ex bf was drooling over us, so we decided to drool all over him, LOL! Fucking loser is lucky he even gets to look at us. But soon his eyes would be so filled with lollipop spit, he wouldn't be able to open them! We stood over his head and started sucking our pretty pink lollipops, allowing our spit to run out of our mouths, across the lollipops and onto his stupid head! Isn't he lucky? Strand after strand came drooling out of our lips, covering his head. And I mean covered! Spit was dripping off of his ears, his nose and his chin. He was literally drenched in our lollipop spit. We were relentless with our spit, one after the other, dripping spit all over him. As a reward from time to time, I allowed him to open his mouth and drink in some of our sweet spit which he promptly thanked us for as we laughed and giggled in his face! He looked like such an idiot. He's becoming such a mindless fool, he'll let me do anything to him for my amusement. Then after he was completely covered and dripping, we took turn spitting in his face, just to further degrade him! Fucking loser! But he loved every minute of it!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 04:53 PM #33500
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to play a little game? Of course you are. Leg fetish Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy with poppers and Drink. This is the first of a 3 clip series.
Models: Goddess Candika

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 80.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile