Old 01-16-2020, 02:15 PM #17011
Модератор

Модератор

Default Spit, Panty stuffing and Pee Fetish - - scatshop

Spit, Panty stuffing and Pee Fetish - - scatshop

Watch me model panties and spit all over my panties then stuff them and pull them out for you.
I then pee my white panties and stuff them deep inside me before putting them on my face and legs over head and peeing again.
I then lick my pee panties and tell you how good they taste I then
Models:

Duration: 19 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:26 PM #17012
Модератор

Модератор

Default Secretary Pee and Shits For Her Boss - - scatshop

Secretary Pee and Shits For Her Boss - - scatshop

Watch me get kinky with my boss, Ive had such a long day at work and didn't have time for the toilet.
I finger my arse and pussy and tell him I want him to taste and smell my pussy and arse scent
I then do a pee fountain into his mouth before pushing out a giant poo stretching my arsehole open.
I tell him I want him to cum over me shitting, I then hold my shit in my hand for him to cum all over it like a good Boss
Models:

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Size: 636 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:26 PM #17013
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliation Your DICK! - - scatshop

Humiliation Your DICK! - - scatshop

strong farts on your dick!
Models:

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:30 PM #17014
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kitty Toilet Training - - scatshop

Kitty Toilet Training - - scatshop

Im before my master a little pussycat that needs his training…. I need to pee but i dont have my litter box so he makes me pee into a vase and gurgle my pee…
I gurgle my warm pee and spit all over my tits….
I then put my panties in like a good girl and suck and chew on them….
Master i need to poo now too, I bend over and my asshole gapes open he makes me poo onto the floor a large thick log squeezes out of kitty ass and then master makes me lick it…..
I wonder what He is going to make kitty kat do next….. But im excited to find out
#toiletslave #subgirl #lickpoo #evamarie88 #log
Models:

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:30 PM #17015
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty Ivonne scat in nylons with dildo games. - - scatshop

Dirty Ivonne scat in nylons with dildo games. - - scatshop

Today, after a long time I decided to make a new film with my shit. First, I smoke a cigarette, prepare a dildo into action and into a large bowl that do hovno.V first part I masturbate with a dildo, it is to be wet pussy and lick shit taste. Yes, I am excited and push shit … then I reach my shitty nylons and start enjoying my shit. Hmm, tastes great and my excitement is at the top …
Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:38 PM #17016
Модератор

Модератор

Default Get To Know Me!!!! - - scatshop

Get To Know Me!!!! - - scatshop

This is the get to know me video. It’s very real and very heart felt.
I answer a lot of the questions that some of you have been asking me, like
“How I got into Scat”
“What I like best about it”
“Do I like female or male scat better”
I really just tell my story and explain what happened in my life to encourage me and sooth my fears about scat. I go through why I enjoy scat and what I feel sexually about it. I tell you about a few real life experiences that molded my love for scat.
At the end I do what I do….take a big poop and smell it and explain what I like about it and smear it on my body.
I hope this answers some of your questions about me and why I love doing these videos for all of you. ENJOY!
Models:

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 863 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:39 PM #17017
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pissing all over the couch - - scatshop

Pissing all over the couch - - scatshop

It was almost time for me to move out of the dorms. I decided to mark my territory before I went. First, I strip to nude. Then I proceed to let my piss out all over the couch. I I move back and forth to make sure that the couch is soaked with my urine. I spread my lips a couple of times to make a piss fountain that lands on the cushions. The couch is now wet with my warm piss. Care to take a seat?
Models:

Duration: 4 min 29 s
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:42 PM #17018
Модератор

Модератор

Default White pants full of shit and piss - - scatshop

White pants full of shit and piss - - scatshop

In this video we decided to use white pants , I Carolina and Alice wore snow-white pants to fill them with shit and urine . First video we’re posing in white pants , take off each other’s pants and show you my clean white ass , then put the pants back on his ass , first he decided to fill his pants with shit Alice , Alice lay back and began to shit and piss in his white pants , Oh that’s just super so clearly seen as the shit fills châtenay Alice , white pants Alice take on the color of shit , Yes, it’s just a class , it filled his pants with shit , Alice gets cancer on her knees and Karolina and I take off Alice’s pants and show you Alice’s greasy pants and her dirty ass from shit . Then again, we put the pants back on Alice and Alice walking in the dirty shit my pants across the room . We’re changing places now it’s my turn to fill my pants with shit and piss I fill my pants standing down my feet drains shit and piss leaving marks on my white pants , on my fucking pants changed color now my pants, color of shit , Caroline and Alice snimut my pants and show you my dirty ass and dirty pants , then my girlfriend again, put pants on my butt and I walk them around the room showing you his dirty shit from the ass and pants . Well, finally it’s time Carolina , Carolina gets cancer on his knees and begins to fill his pants with shit and urine , there are traces of shit and piss in white pants and Carolina , Yes you’re my girl how great to see the white pants change color , Carolina filled his pants with shit and piss and Alice and I remove the pants with the ass Carolina to show you how much shit in pants Carolina , then we put the pants back on Carolina on your ass and Karolina posing for you in my pants . At the end of the video , we pose in pants with a lot of shit, traces of our shit all over our white pants . Do you like it when girls shit and piss in his pants when at their feet flows the diarrhea , leaving distinct traces on the white pants . Then this video is for you , in this video you will see a lot of shit and not only .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:43 PM #17019
Модератор

Модератор

Default The new adventures of the dog - - scatshop

The new adventures of the dog - - scatshop

We like to play the dog and its mistress Ola like when I’m in the role of a dog . Olga put me on a leash , and put me on my knees and I start to drive in a circle, holding the leash in hand , she treats me like a dog , Olga walks me showing you how I am obedient dog . My mistress had a little walking, and put a dog bowl on the floor and shit in the bowl and told me to eat shit , I went to the bowl and started eating the shit from the dog bowls , my mouth covered in shit , Olga pulled me away from the dog bowls and began again to drive me around , I’m obedient dog and can’t pericet his mistress . Olga again took me to the bowl and commanded to eat shit , I again began to eat the shit from the dog bowl . I eat shit of his mistress , but this is not enough Ola , Olga tells me shit in a bowl , Olga turned my ass to the bowl and I started to shit and piss in the bowl , Yes, that’s just fine . I filled it with shit and piss dog bowl and my landlady tells me there is shit I again lowered his head in a dog bowl and began to eat shit , my mouth was full of shit , but my mistress pulled me away from the bowl and began to drive in a circle holding the leash and I crawled behind her . Olga again telling me to eat shit from the bowl and she took a rubber cock and entered it in my ass, I eat shit and mistress Fucks me in the ass . This is fun, Yes I am obedient dog which the owner can do whatever he wants . Olga playing with my ass and ordered to get on your knees and open your mouth , I did and Olga took a bowl and filled my mouth with shit from the bowl . In my body flows shit, my mouth full of shit .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:48 PM #17020
Модератор

Модератор

Default Suck Dirty Beads - - scatshop

Suck Dirty Beads - - scatshop

I am playing with my favorite toy, the anal beads in this clip. I love getting all oiled up for them then slip them one by one into my dirty ass. When I push them out slowly they get dirty with my poop and spread my asshole wide open. All covered in shit I stick them back in for a second round. When I am done playing with them I lick the balls clean. Of course I smear my mouth brown with my waste. Join me in the fun!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile