Old 07-24-2020, 08:02 AM #21511
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Pee Licking Taste And Dirty Enema On Feet

Scatshop.com- Pee Licking_Taste And Dirty Enema On Feet

Description:
Wear my tiny black thong with grey bralette. I desperately have to pee. In this video I focus and emphasis my long legs and feet, soles. I love peeing and I love peeing on my beautiful feet. Show up many times my tiny toes and feet, tease you and please you to love them. I pee straight on my feet start to make mess, then lick off, taste my own pee. Has great smells and tasty I ask you few times, how bad you want to taste me and pee? I lick toes and soles. Love it. I pee more and also drop pee in my mouth by hands. I play with pee and talking sexy to you. You get lots of sexy feet in this clip. But I got an other idea and want to make more mess than only my pee. So what about my naughty boy? Are you excited? I got enema bulb whats meaning I going fill up my ass with water and doing enema to myself. Go ahead in doggy style filling up few times and during waiting I seduce you. After Im kneeing backward and lets release my shitty fluids from ass, I sprinkle out lots of liquid whats mixed with poo. Poo is greenish this time haha. I make enema on my soles and feet, smear it on them, and I just push out everything what I could. Make these beautiful feet dirty. I do enema again and this time i face to cam lift up myself and bending one of my leg and what a noise and loud moments of haha. Dirty ass fluids running out of ass which is coming with loud fart sounds. Such a big turn on, am I right? At the end I sit on knees backward release every piece of shit out to my soles, smear them with shit and give you some encouragements about cum on my feet please. We both know how much you want cum on dirty feet
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20181030_115734.mp4
File Size : 924.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:02
Video : AVC, 6 004 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1nn6iqu63jig
Old 07-24-2020, 08:09 AM #21512
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lady tastes shit

Scatshop.com- Lady tastes shit

Description:
A beautiful lady in a pink coat. Decided to poop on the package, pushing the leopard Thong I first peed on them. Then tried to do a vacuum of the stomach to keep my shit inside closer to the outside. I unbuttoned his coat showed his white bra bandage. I got cancer and pushed until my long-awaited shit came out. It fell out of my butt on the bag. Im glad to see such a good poop, big and nice smelling. I kneaded it on the package like dough, did it skillfully and masterfully. Unbuttoning my pink coat again, I smeared my shit on my white bra. Then she buttoned up and smeared her bright pink coat. Then I decided to try the shit and I shoved it in my mouth. Then I put shit on my lips and farted a lot. So several times repeated manipulations. It turned out fun and she did everything with pleasure and in a good mood.
Model:
miss_Di
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN4093.mov
File Size : 1594.05 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:32
Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/18ymfotylzju
Old 07-24-2020, 08:13 AM #21513
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Gurgle Goddess Couch Sprouts!!!!

Scatshop.com- Gurgle Goddess Couch Sprouts!!!!

Description:
Gurgle Goddess Finally Delivers what many of you wanted to see-Logs coming from that juicy ass of hers!!! Enjoy as she begins with a nice fart session in her black panties before taking them off to squat and release a few nuggets on her couch. Enjoy as she cleans up her turd nugget mess and then releases even more booty nibblets and pee in a bucket. She was real bloated and gassy as well, enjoy as she releases some juicy wet farts while pushing and playing with her tummy! Not done yet, she comes back a little while later still gassy and sits on the couch to belch, fart, shart and shoot out even more nuggets-all up close and in front of the camera!!!! This is by far Gurgle Goddess FUNKYIEST clip yet!!! Forgive her mess she says, as she is in the process of moving, lolA wonderful Bakers dozen of farts, belches, sharts, and shit!!! I know Im one for hyperbole often, but this is by far one of the three best clips Ive put out this year!!! Wait till you HEAR the shart featured in the gif!!!
Model:
funkyladies
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Gurgle-Goddess-040917-3.mp4
File Size : 490.46 MB
Duration : 00:13:01
Video : AVC, 5 131 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q86hm7dtlpqo
Old 07-24-2020, 08:31 AM #21514
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Desperation+Big Poo Standing,Extreme Smear+Chewing Poo

Scatshop.com- Desperation+Big Poo Standing,Extreme Smear+Chewing Poo

Description:
Im fully naked in video. Desperation so bad, really, really have to poo. I tried to hold long time but now I feel I will poo myself in a minute. I hold my pussy and ass to keep it in. I tease you and do desperation moves. You can see on my face clearly Im not joking really have to poo. After few minute I cannot hold it anymore so in POV style on standing I release so big, long and massive shit. Oh wow I feel much more better. I moaning few times because I feel myself better after big shitting ? You can take a pleasure in my dirty swollen asshole close up, during poop peeing a lot. Then show you on the kitchen floor how massive turd came out of me. So yummy and big poo. Then put in my hand and lift it up just holding and show in the cam. Do you wanna know what I will do with this amazing poo, of course I smear on my sexy body. Slow smearing first on upper body. So much brown and thick poo. Smearing everywhere make myself messy. Nice thick poo layer on my body. I smear on pussy and ass, legs too. I finger my little pretty asshole and enjoy very much. Love fingering my ass so much pleasure. Still have so much poo in my hand after smearing, so I decided just tasting and chewing of my poo a piece of so I tell you how yummy is it. Chewing, smearing on teeth and tongue then licking my messy shitty hands and cleaning fingers. So much poo everywhere. I give you some because I know how bad you wanna taste me. Come on dirty boy take my poo and taste it ? You wont disappointed. Sexy desperation video, with huge turd and big smearing then poo chewing. ? Sexy isnt it? ? Enjoy!
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20171104_103708.mp4
File Size : 530.41 MB
Duration : 00:17:54
Video : AVC, 4 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fjuy0wqabybs
Old 07-24-2020, 08:36 AM #21515
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Peeing my jeans and shoes

Scatshop.com- Peeing my jeans and shoes

Description:
I know you desire me you craving toilet buy! So I can tease you like I want right?
So watch me as I show you my beautiful pussy, and start to pee a little.
I wear my jeans, and you can see it getting more and more wet.
I stand close so you can watch the pee run down into my shoes.
I bet you wanna suck my pants and shoes clean again?
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : shoepee2.mp4
File Size : 977.39 MB
Duration : 00:12:40
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 10.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 111 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4p1klpjpjekx
Old 07-24-2020, 08:40 AM #21516
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Carolina pissing 2 videos

Scatshop.com- Carolina pissing 2 videos

Description:
Hello my dear fans who love me. Today I am alone on the video. You will see how I write on myself, lying on the couch and how I write in my colored nylon tights. In this video Im naked, I lay down in a pose of a leg up and write on my body, chest, face. In the second, I also wear only my nylon tights, posing in front of you, showing my body and my long legs))) Then I write in tights right on the floor. Thank you, then you have me.
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0048.mp4
File Size : 359.32 MB
Duration : 00:03:42
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o5105f83731z
Old 07-24-2020, 08:44 AM #21517
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Lolita and Yana in jeans

Scatshop.com- Lolita and Yana in jeans

Description:
Hi, my favorite fans. Today we present you a video in which Yana and Lolita in light jeans. Lolita and I are posing and showing ourselves in jeans. Then we take off the top of clothes and stay only in our favorite jeans. Next we Lolita cocoa and write in jeans. You can see how our jeans are filled with poo and how the urine makes its way through the jeans to the outside. You can admire our wet jeans and we will show that we have jeans inside. Warm shit that smeared inside the ass and thighs))) Thank you for coming to our store. For beginners, I can only advise not to be lazy, look through our store, you will find many interesting and exciting videos in our store. Thank you for being with us. Love you !!!
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1908.mp4
File Size : 1032.74 MB
Duration : 00:10:37
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ge0wbd2h1fly
Old 07-24-2020, 08:50 AM #21518
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Oxana Velvet Hose Diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Oxana Velvet Hose Diarrhea

Description:
Oxana is pooping stinky messy diareeah in her new velvet pants.Come closer and clean her dirty big butt!
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : oxhosediareeah.mp4
File Size : 347 MB
Duration : 00:10:18
Video : AVC, 4 504 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wu1lec1uacsw
Old 07-24-2020, 08:54 AM #21519
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Scat Coaching All!

Scatshop.com- Scat Coaching All!

Description:
Enjoy all FIVE Scat Coaching videos for one super low price!
Learn To Love Shit!
You want to get better at playing with shit. You want to learn to love shit without any hesitation or inhibitions. You want to be a dirty, filthy scat lover just like me dont you? I know its hard. All your life youve been conditioned to think that poop is disgusting and dirty and you should never touch it! Flush it down the toilet and be done with it, right? But you have an attraction to shit. You like the smell! You want to learn to smear poop on your body and face! You want to learn how to eat poop and love it! Or you want to be a good toilet slave!
Let me help you learn to love shit. I know how difficult it is to love shit. But you want to, dont you? You crave it! You desire being a good scat lover! Let me show you how!
This video is the first in my scat coaching series. In this video I talk about loving shit. I show you how to love poop. I give you tips and tricks on how to enjoy shit. So that soon youll be able to smear, eat, and swallow! I want to help you become a happy, dirty scat lover just like me! This video will help you take the first steps towards loving shit!
Smearing!
Lesson two in my scat coaching series is smearing. Learning to find pleasure in smearing your body with shit is a very important step. This will help you become more comfortable with poop. You will learn to love how sexy your body is when its covered in a layer of shit!
Youll need a load of poop for this video. So order a load of mine and have your own ready to go.
In this video you will follow my directions. You will do exactly as I say and smear your shit how and when I say it! And youre going to love it! Smearing shit is one of the most erotic things you can do with poop! Let me show you how amazing it is! Then we can have a nice big, hard orgasm together!
Eating Shit!
Time for your next lesson! This is one of the most important lesson that I can teach you: Eating Shit! Over the years Ive developed some tips and tricks to help with the difficulties of eating shit. I know how hard it is to swallow a big load. Some people can do it so easily, but others need a little help. Id like to share the things Ive learned with you. I want to help you be able to eat huge loads of shit with no problem! I want to see you eat all the shit that you want to eat!
Eating shit feels so good! It is the hottest thing you can do with shit but its also one of the most difficult things to do.
You will need some shit for this video. You will tell me how much poop you are going to eat and then in this video you will eat that amount. For some it may be one tiny little piece and for others it may be an entire load! So get your load of shit (Remember I sell my poop: https:http://www.scatshop.comshopcustom-re...op-pee-panties) and get ready to eat! I am going to walk you through eating shit! I will help you by telling you all my secrets and and having you follow my directions. In this video you will do exactly as I say. And soon you will be eating shit like your life depends on it!
Toilet Slavery!
You are a toilet slave at heart. You desire nothing more than to be lying under a womans ass waiting patiently for her to push out a nice big load of shit right into your mouth! But you are just not ready yet, are you. You still gag and choke or you are unable to swallow a womans shit. As a toilet slave its your duty to eat poop. That is your only purpose in life. I know how hard it is to eat shit. But you must do it.
I will help you be a good toilet slave. I will help you relax and put you in the right frame of mind. Then I will shit right into your mouth. You will be a good toilet slave and you will eat it all! You will chew all of my shit and swallow it down. I know its hard but you are a toilet slave. Listen to me. Do exactly as I say and you will be a good toilet slave in no time!
Cleaning Up!
Want to find out all of my secrets on the best way of getting cleaned up after some nasty scat smearing?
Your body and hands are covered in poop. Now what do you do? Watch as I get cleaned up after a fun little smearing session. Ill tell you my secret tips and tricks and show you the best way to get your body cleaned up and get that awful lingering poop smell off of you!
Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this hot, sexy scat video, leave a positive review! Ill more videos just like this! Thanks!
Scat 308-312-Scat Coaching All!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : scatcoach1-1.mp4
File Size : 1479.13 MB
Duration : 00:12:45
Video : AVC, 16.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i6cndorzvj66
Old 07-24-2020, 08:56 AM #21520
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Girlfriend Confessions: I Like Scat Play

Scatshop.com- Girlfriend Confessions: I Like Scat Play

Description:
I am your girlfriend and we have been together for quite a while. I love you and I love being your girlfriend. But I have a confession to make: I am secretly into scat play. I want to tell you all about my secret interests and what turns me on. It is very important to me that I tell you the truth. I want you to know how I really feel.
I love playing with poop. I love when we have dirty anal sex and I love the smell of my shit! I want you to know my secrets and I want to share my love of scat play with you. I promise Im not a werido! Im not sick or anything. I just have some unusual tastes in sex. I get turned on by things that are gross and dirty. I love the smell of shit. I love how it feels when I poop. I get turned on when we have dirty anal sex. I want you to know all of these things because I love you.
So please, sit, and listen to all of the things that turn me. Let me confession my love of scat play to you.
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : gfconfessionsilikescat.mp4
File Size : 1490.7 MB
Duration : 00:10:48
Video : AVC, 19.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: