Old 06-09-2019, 06:02 PM #32031
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:03 PM #32032
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup // CUMLOVER = 100% Markup // GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:03 PM #32033
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:03 PM #32034
Модератор

Модератор

Try to resist my sweet voice and curvy body in this hot cheerleader uniform. You desperately want to please me. I don't know if you can say no to me when I get bratty.Sooner or later you'll have emptied out your entire wallet to Goddess. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:04 PM #32035
Модератор

Модератор

You always want what you can't have the most badly, huh loser boy? My body is something you have wet dreams over constantly. My existence body alone makes you want to end your marriage/relationship. I'm just sooo much better than she is. Isn't that right? (; Let's discuss how why I'm so much better than her, shall we? Let Me remind you why having a Goddess is so much better than being in a relationship/marriage.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:04 PM #32036
Модератор

Модератор

You are not getting some pussy. Your place is to crawl here and lick my dirty stinky feet. Thats much better for you then pussy, isnt it, dirty foot bitch?
Models: AllAboutLegsX

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 94.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:04 PM #32037
Модератор

Модератор

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but, you will do anything for my attention. Clearly, I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn't end here. You'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am, Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist. Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:04 PM #32038
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your 'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy weapons of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential 'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:04 PM #32039
Модератор

Модератор

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned) Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:04 PM #32040
Модератор

Модератор

What better way to tease you and your silly cock than an itty bitty bikini and my bratty attitude?
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile