Old 07-10-2019, 07:38 AM #50321
Модератор

Модератор

I am spider girl and I am here to save you from your evilness with my spidey squirt!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:38 AM #50322
Модератор

Модератор

Ok , I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic , cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere , as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease , Then come closer to the camera , hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit -fuck with the dildo , Then start sucking it , use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough , so a combination is great. For the money -shot , I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies " If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes , that really would turn me on. When you 're ready for me to cum , take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth , and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body , your voice is one of the sexiest things about you , and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them , they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end , begging for my cummies will make me explode , hope you enjoy making it!

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:40 AM #50323
Модератор

Модератор

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:41 AM #50324
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in my hot red lingerie and begging for you to let me cum!
This video is also available in HD on my website CammiCams.com

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 42.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:44 AM #50325
Модератор

Модератор

Walking you around at the end of My leash was fun - but now My boots are scuffed and dirty. It is your lucky job to clean and shine them as you kneel before Me like a little leashed pet. Beg Me , bitch. you are humiliated having to beg to lick My boots , you know how much of an honour it is. Look at you - naked and chained with your tongue stuck out and panting for My boots. Lick My soles! The dirt on My boots is a delicacy to you. Looking down on you sucking My long heel and gagging on the tips of My boots makes Me smile , amused. I taunt you as I press down on My pedals , rubbing and pumping with My boots. you wish it was your face , or your dick , don 't you? Haha , well you are going to be licking these clean too , scraping the divine dirt off these pedals with your tongue and cleaning My car inside out like the slave you are! Now get in My boot.

Includes : Young Goddess Kim , Femdom POV , Boot Domination , Female Domination , Humiliation , Shoe &amp ; Boot Worship , Pedal Play , Heel Sucking , Goddess Worship , Pet Play
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:54 AM #50326
Модератор

Модератор

Carrie is all dressed up in sexy attire.. a black skin tight dress.. garter and stockings with no panties..
Her 'Hubby ' is laying down practically ****. She wants to go out and he seems tired.. so she figures showing off her sexy attire and then jumping his bones will get him to wake up!
She leaves him laying right where as he is naked anyways for some reason.. and lifts up her skirt to jump on his cock after giving it a few licks in her hot mouth.
He seems to become more alert.. (OF COURSE ) and she asks him to get behind her for a while.. which he does.
Watch him fuck her POV style..
Then Carrie turns around to get him to cum all over her giant tits.. mmm yum. #blackstockingsandgarter #carriemoonstockings
Models: carriemoon

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 31.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:59 AM #50327
Модератор

Модератор

4 :29 1080p HD Hey loser you know every time you see my gorgeous ASS you are to open that piggy WALLET and PAY YOUR GODDESS. My ass makes you so weak and drooling you can 't help but want to pay me.You are cock controlled by my perfect ass LOSER. You know it!Contains : ass humiliation , ass worship , financial domination , pay piggy , goddess worship
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 4 min 28 s
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:09 AM #50328
Модератор

Модератор

I kept you after class to have a discussion about some complaints young ladies made regarding your behavior. You keep looking at me , and not in the way a student should look at their teacher. I notice you staring at my posterior every time I go to the blackboard , not to mention you can 't take your eyes off my chest. It 's very inappropriate and I want you to stop it otherwise I 'll be Coerced to transfer you to another class , or even have you suspended.
It 's a very serious issue , and that 's not all. The girls have seen you...touching yourself down there too. Yes , they have. Don 't laugh , human anatomy is not funny - God has given us these tools for reproduction , and reproduction only. Meaning you are not to 'play ' with it like that.
What do you mean , you don 't understand?? SEE! You 're doing it right now! This is what I 'm talking about ; a blatant lack of respect for your teacher , your body , and God. This is unacceptable. And stop laughing! You can 't just go around touching yourself in public with no regard for others ' feelings.
You don 't see me topless in class for everyone to see - it 's distracting and pointless. There is nothing to be sexualized about female mammary glands! You think this is some kind of joke , well let 's just see how hysterical bare breasts are! How about a woman 's vagina , is that funny too? Take your penis out right now , I 'll show you how you are to treat these reproductive organs.
Fantasy includes : female domination , religious , catholic school teacher , teacher /student , virtual sex , virtual doggy style , dirty talk , strip tease , confrontation , masturbation encouragement , fingering , big tits , pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:11 AM #50329
Модератор

Модератор

OMG! I caught you again! I knew you were the one stealing my panties! And all for what? To sniff them? Lick them? Jerk off with them? Show me what you like to do , little pervert! You 're my step Step-Brother , you would be in sooo much trouble if I told Step-Mom and Step-Dad! You 're lucky I 'm such a dirty little tease , and decide to strip for you , shoving my huge natural tits in your face to test you. I stuff my panties all the way inside my little pussy then stuff them in your face demanding that you inhale them and taste them. I show you how to get a good whiff and how to stuff them in your mouth to taste them. You do this all the time with my panties , so I know that adding me to your fantasy has your pervert cock throbbing. You better not tell , or your little secret will be out! Mom is almost home , you can keep these cum covered panties as a little memoir of our naughty secret.
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 13 min 14 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:11 AM #50330
Модератор

Модератор

Falling in love with Me isnt cheap , but you dont care , do you? Of course you dont. Why would you worry about the cost when the prize is an obsession with me?
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile