Old 07-17-2019, 08:08 PM #55421
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating , no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses ,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body , shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release , you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been , get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:08 PM #55422
Модератор

Модератор

You 're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:09 PM #55423
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I 'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock , I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum , and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do , including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:09 PM #55424
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today!
You are going to eat your cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor.
Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth!
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo.
I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself.
I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat!
Once I know you are getting extremely close , I tell you I am going to countdown from 10 , and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth.
You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR , lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:09 PM #55425
Модератор

Модератор

You 've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well , well , well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:10 PM #55426
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Size: 67.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:10 PM #55427
Модератор

Модератор

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn 't find anyone else. When he returns home from work , he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there 's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck , it 's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing , the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then , Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla 's tight , teen mouth. She warms him up well , stuffing her face with his big uncut cock , getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him , her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can 't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy , riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions , Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio 's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:10 PM #55428
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all , you don 't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around , buy her things , and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:10 PM #55429
Модератор

Модератор

It 's a beautiful hot day and you 're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn 't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body , she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties , then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might 've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease , she invites you inside . & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:11 PM #55430
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles ,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile