Old 10-14-2019, 11:55 PM #89421
Модератор

Модератор

They're so perfect and irresistible. You think you have self control? You won't after this. My soft, shiny tits are perfection and you can't help but stroke your cock to them. They make you so weak don't they. Give into me and my perfect, natural , big tits. Good Boy Codes: 30% YESMISSKAYLEIGH 100% OINK4KAYLEIGH 500% ILOVEKAYLEIGH 1000% ALL4KAYLEIGH
Models: Worship Kayleigh

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:55 PM #89422
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you were done giving milf goddess Penny Trait your money but you were wrong! LOL You're back and more desperate than ever to please her. And there's only one way to please Penny~you will PAY! Her erotic and mesmerizing voice put you at ease while arousing and humiliating you at the same time! Grab your headphones and your wallet~get ready to please Penny
Models: Penny Trait

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 930 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:56 PM #89423
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:56 PM #89424
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 540 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:57 PM #89425
Модератор

Модератор

I was going to make dinner... but I know what you're always in the mood for. MY FEET! I just took off my sneakers and my socks are SUPER sweaty right now. I know how you can't resist these stinky little feet. Instead of making dinner, let's play! I always have the best ideas. Hehe. I tease you with my sweaty socks before removing them to reveal my perfect feet! You love the salty taste off of my soles. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for me babe. It's so yummy and you crave more. With just one sniff your dick is hard! I'm really cute and encouraging with these jerk off instructions, just like a girlfriend should be! I want to watch you stroke.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 2 048
Size: 2.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:58 PM #89426
Модератор

Модератор

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:59 PM #89427
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt Squeeze, vore, belly Squeeze, socks, hand Squeeze, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 11:59 PM #89428
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 12:00 AM #89429
Модератор

Модератор

They smell and I know you love it. So get to sniffing
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 588 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-15-2019, 12:00 AM #89430
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you Step-Daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though Step-Daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile