Old 10-31-2019, 06:02 AM #98931
Модератор

Модератор

Your addiction to me is real, at this point you'd do anything and everything I say just to please me.
Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it's time for the real commitment , you're a good boy so I know you'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips.
Now get that cock nice and hard, open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:03 AM #98932
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:04 AM #98933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:07 AM #98934
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:07 AM #98935
Модератор

Модератор

Your obsession with feet has been a whirlwind, it has totally overpowered your thoughts and now you simply cannot cum to anything else but my cute feet. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention.
How pathetic is that, that my feet is your has your sole sexual attention. That 'normal' things can't get you off now. You crave the smell of my feet, to see my high arches and crinkled soles. You are a stroker to my feet, a mindless foot addict who needs his fix. Hopelessly hooked on my feet, nothing compares to the feeling you get when you stroke to them and the more I laugh and torment you for your addiction the harder it makes you. Go on, show me how weak you are for my feet. Cum for them.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:07 AM #98936
Модератор

Модератор

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:08 AM #98937
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:09 AM #98938
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:10 AM #98939
Модератор

Модератор

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me….so just do it already.Give me everything. Try it out….I won't tell anyone even if you don't like it. I won't be mad If you can't cum….because I know deep down your going to love it. Your going to eat up every minute and thank me for the enlightenment of anal exploration! Get on your knees and listen to my instructions, don't worry the first time I won't make you say please. This is anal exploration the “non gay way”!
Consists of: ANAL EXPLORATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM POV, COERCED Intox-Fantasy, ANAL TRAINING, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO MASTURBATION, ANAL, FEMALE SUPREMACY, COCK TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, COERCED BI, PROSTATE MASTURBATION, BODY WORSHIP, STRAP ON, STRAP-ON DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, CUM COUNTDOWN, SUB TRAINING, MIND FUCK, COCK CONTROL
Markup codes to give Me MORE
NewCrystalAddict - $14.99
Crystalownsme - 10%
crystalschristmas - 25%
Trying2Impress - 50%
IWantCrystal - 100%
earlygiftmas - 500%
ultimatepaypig - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 06:10 AM #98940
Модератор

Модератор

You're mesmirised by the sight,
My feet control you,
and ruin you.
But hey,
today you're just here to innocently watch a gorgeous Goddess dangle her pretty pig-funded shoes.
Or so you think.
Models: GoddessAntoinette

Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 99.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile