Old 04-18-2019, 05:47 PM #14341
Модератор

Модератор

It's no surprise that everyone love big tits! I've had these big beautiful boobs my entire life and I've learned exactly how to use them to my advantage to get exactly what I want: bringing men to their knees. I know how much they turn you on how you dream of sticking your cock in between them. Get your fix now buy this video and jerk off to all the naughty things you wanna do to my breasts. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:48 PM #14342
Модератор

Модератор

sexy chocolate ebony girl JANAE JOLIE starts an oil massage on her girlfriend SOLE DIOR, CAN I OIL YOU! PT:2
Models: My Lesbian Bitches

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 31.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:51 PM #14343
Модератор

Модератор

Your small little penis is so laughable. If you even tried to jerk your little dick with your whole hand it would get completely lost in it. Those few little finger jerks make me laugh more than anything. Go ahead and jerk loser, just as long as you are listening to all the things your missing out on with that pathetic excuse for a cock. You know as well as I do that no woman wants a man with a little itty bitty penis.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 24 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:52 PM #14344
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:53 PM #14345
Модератор

Модератор

Watching the preview of my big breasts makes you instantly turn into my boob bitch. My perky huge tits will enter and control you mind, shaping and molding you into my weak addict as you stroke and grow weaker. I get what I want as you stare at them more and more. You feel the intense urge to obey as I shape and mold you mind. Repeat after me, "I am your big breasted bitch, Princess Fierce!" Now buy it boob bitch! This clip contains elements of tit worship, orgasm denial, goddess worship, big tits, natural tits, big natural tits, tits, findom, financial domination, tease & denial, cock tease, slave training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:54 PM #14346
Модератор

Модератор

#3 BEST SELLER! You have an unhealthy obsession with My tits. When you see My cleavage in a low cut shirt you can't snap yourself out of subspace. You're fucking pathetic for obsessing over something as simple as My tits in a low cut crop top! I'm always up for reminding you how much if a loser you are for your infatuation.
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:55 PM #14347
Модератор

Модератор

No pussy for you, beta boy! You watch all my clips so closely hoping you'll see a nip slip, or that you'll even see my thong slide to the side for a moment and get a glimpse of my pink parts... nope! All you get is one loooong tormenting tease, watching as I pour milk over myself and even lick it off my huge boobs... something you'll never get to do. All you can do is watch... and you can't bring yourself to stop.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:55 PM #14348
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:57 PM #14349
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 05:58 PM #14350
Модератор

Модератор

Hi, I wanted to talk about my grades. Specifically… the last grade I got on my test. I know I didn't do very well… it's just that, I didn't expect… a D. I think my parents are going to kill me if they find out. I'm applying to colleges right now, and grades are really important. I'm trying my best. I used to be a good student, right? So, I was wondering if there's something I could do to get a better grade. There is… something… right…? Or, can I suggest something? I think I know how to convince you to change my grade. You know I need that A. Do I LOOK like a failing student? So here's the deal… I'll let you pull your dick out. I know it's hard. It's bulging. And I know your dick wants to give me an A. I'm not a failing student. You like me, because I'm your favorite student. I'm the one you think about every night. You have it written all over your face. So since your dick is out now, why don't you do something with it? All you need to do is make that little change in your grade book. I'll do anything. And I know you'll do anything… for this. Keep jerking. Because I'm letting you. Say it out loud. “Miki, I'll give you that A if you give me your pussy.” Admit it, that's what it takes, right? I can do that for you. Just imagine how wet I'll be… my wet, tight little pussy would feel so good. But you know what makes me wetter? You changing that grade book. Hahaha. I don't deserve a D… the only D I deserve is yours, right? Hehe. But GUESS WHAT! I don't have to do anything. I don't have to give you anything. You remember all of those cameras installed in all the classrooms? It's to prevent things like this. I'm not at fault for this, remember. I just got you caught. It's to keep teachers like you in check. But only after there's a report, right? Hmm… So what I want from you now… not only do I want that A… you have your dick out on camera, jerking it to your student who is teasing you. It's on camera. Because I have that leverage against you, you're going to give me that A… and your money. Hush money, that's what they call it. Haha. Give me everything you have in your wallet. Including your credit card. You don't want me telling, do you? Hand it over, pervert. Every time you want to use your credit card, you have to come to me after class. Oh, we have something to discuss after class? Really it's just you needing access to your funds again, huh? Hahaha. I own you, mister. You're so fucked. And it was so easy. Aaaaaaaand you don't get ANY of this, either. All you got was a tease, and your wallet taken. Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmikiÂ* Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile