Old 05-17-2019, 12:53 AM #23841
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict. I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:27 AM #23842
Модератор

Модератор

You know hot girls like me don't worry about $$ because every Friday you pay up like a good Cuck! You want to get teased by big juicy tits,ass and a wet pussy..you can look but don't you touch.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:32 AM #23843
Модератор

Модератор

The title is really all of the description you need. You love the way my big tits look up close and personal in your face. You don't even need attention to cum to such a divine view. You know you're lucky to be here swooning over these curves. You eat up every opportunity you get to jerk to my big boobs. I just know how weak they make you and I'm feeling kind enough to give you yet another dose of your favorite addiction. Here's some big fuckin tits to jerk your dick to. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 48 s
Size: 288 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:45 AM #23844
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being Blackmailed Fantasy Fantasy into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:50 AM #23845
Модератор

Модератор

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip, please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play, loud kissing sounds, and lots of tease.
Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:50 AM #23846
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship. Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size. I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say. He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily squish him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating. Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on… Loryelle's Dating Diary This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”. Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt crush, vore, belly crush, socks, hand crush, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:53 AM #23847
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 01:56 AM #23848
Модератор

Модератор

Allow me to use you, manipulate you and of course tease you insanely. Making you marvel at my ass makes you weak. You'll do anything to please this bratty princess. Bratty humiliation and financial domination SpH Cuckold humiliation
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:01 AM #23849
Модератор

Модератор

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot knife. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-17-2019, 02:28 AM #23850
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 9 s