Old 05-19-2019, 08:24 PM #24441
Модератор

Модератор

I have some sexy ladies coming over for a hot night. But you...you're kind of embarrassing. How about you stay in this crate all night?! Yes thats much better. Don't make a peep!! If you're lucky, I'll let you show off some tricks for my hot girl dates. For the most part though, I expect you to remain silent while we enjoy each others sexy feminine bodies. You can't get ANY girls and Goddess Sativa can get them all...its going to be a fun night!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:27 PM #24442
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: you looking at camera as if you are looking out window. There are two plump birds outside and it is so cold, you invite inside "for dinner". You look out and say, Oh, my ****. little birds, you are stuck outside and it is so cold out, come in, I will warm both of you up, and we will all have a nice dinner. Once they are inside, you place both down in front of you, You are looking down, big eyes and licking lips. (It is very sexy when u make eyes big) You look in camera and say, my dinner has arrived, I will eat this first one in one big ****. Then you say to first bird, Oh, look, there is a nice warm blanket, I will get for you. You turn bird around as if he is looking for blanket, then eyes big, lick lips, show teeth, and in one ****. eat other bird Then other bird turns around and tell him, your friend has gone, but I will still make nice and warm. How about a nice warm bath You place little bird in small ****. as if you are going to cook, but you tell him you will give nice warm bath. (Don' need water or anything, just pot). Then you turn to camera and say, I will cook this one and eat him for my dinner. As water gets hotter and hotter, you say to bird, OH, is water too hot. Well, it has to be hot so I can cook you then Consume. Then you take out of pot and smile, you lick lips and eyes big and say, you have cooked just right and now you are ready. Then as if answer his question you say, you are all ready for my dinner, I have already eaten your friend, and he was very tasty, now I will Consume. Then eat him
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 60.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:35 PM #24443
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-Squeezing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:40 PM #24444
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little fun game in mind to get u soooo fucked up. Every time I lift my shiny skirt up you have to take a hit of p0ppers. Get teased by my sexy body, and inhale deep. Listen to my voice guide you.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 17 min 53 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:45 PM #24445
Модератор

Модератор

While daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:47 PM #24446
Модератор

Модератор

You are going to listen to every word that comes out of my mouth today. I'm going to tell you exactly how to stroke your cock, I will give you a countdown and tell you when to cum, and I will also tell you when you need to eat all of your cum. You will also be repeating a mantra that I tell you to say at some point during our time together. You better listen and do everything I tell you to do, including the mantra if you want to be my obedient little cum slut..
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:49 PM #24447
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You and I are old friends who grew up together, almost like we are brother and sister. We are in your room after coming back from a day at the beach, so you are wearing a string bikini underneath a loose tank top that still shows off your stomach and bikini sideboob. You take off the tank top and begins adjusting the bikini bottoms because you are so used to me being around. But then you notice how hard my cock is getting under my shorts. You are really surprised but kind of turned on because the idea of us doing anything is so naughty after all these years. You untie the bikini, drop it to the ground and tell me I should start stroking my cock. You get really close, like I could feel your breath on my face if I was the camera, and tell me that we are going to cum together. Then you back away and show off every bit of that amazing body for a little bit and then play with your pussy. Finally, after you cum, bring the camera close again while ooking into it and and tell me to cum in your mouth and then kiss you.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:50 PM #24448
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:56 PM #24449
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 08:59 PM #24450
Модератор

Модератор

Just stole your shirt to have a relaxing smoke on the balcony in the nice weather! I slap, spread, and rub my pussy & butthole while I smoke!
Models: Thekinkfaerie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile