Old 05-02-2019, 06:42 PM #20231
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:44 PM #20232
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I think is hilarious? Losers like you that actually jerk off and cum from just looking at tits in bras like this one. Most men want to see naked boobs bouncing around in their face but you know you are too much of a loser to deserve that. You only deserve to see my perfect big tits covered. Real men get to see the real thing, but you just get to sit there with your dick in your hand looking at my covered boobs.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 335 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:45 PM #20233
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:48 PM #20234
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] Following School Jock or Sissy Slut? I felt a little bad about how hard I humiliated you, so I thought I'd give you another chance to date me. But then I asked around the girls and I found out that, not only do you have a clit dick, but you're a premature ejaculator too! This is your one big shot to fuck me, but if you can't pass my little challenge without busting too soon, then you're gonna end up in a very humiliating position, covered in cum and destined to be my sissy slave forever.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:49 PM #20235
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty girl next door looking chicks. That's what you like huh? Especially when they're wearing yoga pants. It's a special occasion today, James. First of all, your Goddess is wearing a pony tail. Second, she's wearing a brand new pair of yoga pants, your favorite. On top of that, her ass looks deliciously bigger than usual today. It's the trifecta of your weak spots. Since you've shown yourself to be not quite as useless lately, your Goddess is rewarding you with some close up action of her pants, and what's inside of them. Just remember, she is the Goddess, you are the pathetic loser butt boy.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:50 PM #20236
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out. Balloons ****ter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch. Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole. OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels, balloons, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:52 PM #20237
Модератор

Модератор

warmer weather, smaller clothes . I dont feel like wearing a bra at all when its this hot out. I know you cant handle it . My big tits barely want to be covered at all, how are you ever going to make it past this summer pervert ?
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:54 PM #20238
Модератор

Модератор

You're girl envy's me in every way possible. She is so jealous that your attracted to me. She wishes she could look this sexy in lingerie. She wishes she could get you hard as quickly as I can. I'm your dream girl and she never be. She will always hate me while you're proud you will never escape from me. You're proud to be an addict because I represent everything you want and everything your relationship lacks. I will always be a symbol of your sex life and there is no denying the fact that you love jerking to my body and she will always envy me. Consists of: HOMEWRECKER, HOME WRECK, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, EROTIC TEASE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, DOMINATION, EROTIC GODDESS, HOMEWRECKER JOI, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, MIND FUCK, MENTAL DOMINATION,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 36 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:57 PM #20239
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 06:59 PM #20240
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile