Old 05-23-2019, 07:53 PM #25731
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 07:59 PM #25732
Модератор

Модератор

The fun continues with a fourway fuckfest! Jenna fucks Trixxy right beside Kai fucking Johnny, each pounding into their ladies' holes. Johnny and Jenna then suck and worship Kai and Trixxy's cocks until they both cum in their mouths. Trixxy gives Johnny her first facial cumshot! Starring- Jenna Creed: @_jennacreed_ Trixxy von Tease: @TSTrixxyj Johnny Starlight: @MsStarlightXXX Kai Bailey: @kaibaileyxxx
Models: JohnnyXStarlight

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:02 PM #25733
Модератор

Модератор

I know you losers love worshiping and stroking to Me every chance that you get. It is what you live for. You all become completely helpless and weak at the first glimpse of My flawless beauty and are held captive until I decide to release you from My stimulating spell. There is nothing that you pathetic little boys can do to resist Me because you are weak for each and every part of My perfect body! So I am going to deepen your addiction by giving you the tease of your dreams. I will even let you stroke to Me just the way that you want and I promise there will be no tricks in this clip. But just because I am being generous and giving you the perfect tease, that does not mean that you are going to be allowed to cum. After all, you are still a disgusting little loser and we both know that all good things should come at a cost for boys like you. And who knows, maybe I will be extra generous and let you cum as well, but there is only one way to find out.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:08 PM #25734
Модератор

Модератор

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:11 PM #25735
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:22 PM #25736
Модератор

Модератор

You wanted to see me in 3 different outfits.. but only under one condition! You're only allowed to stroke while I'm clothed. I tease you as I try on and tease around in 3 outfits. I give you a ton of fake countdowns during this process until finally at the end where you don't get to cum.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:34 PM #25737
Модератор

Модератор

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:35 PM #25738
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items, I'll instruct you on how to use them, and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum, or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day, and the next, because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:37 PM #25739
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing , snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-23-2019, 08:38 PM #25740
Модератор

Модератор

The girl next door have relax smoking and masturbating.
Models: Sissi Viter

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile