Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60301
Модератор

Модератор

Hey bitch. you remember from The Ultimate Jerk Off & Cum Eating Instruction how this works, right? you follow My demonstration, watching Me stroke My superior cock while you sit at home pathetically stroking yourself. Today we're going to do something a little different. We're going to play an edging game, ending in you ruining your orgasm by abandonment. I thought since the only time your cock gets touched is when you masturbate to JOI, I might as well switch it up for you. So, let's see how long you can last jerking it fast and taking yourself to the edge of orgasm over and over again to My instruction. I know there's no fucking way you're going to make it through without cumming without permission, so when you do cum without permission you WILL take your hand away and just let it squirt out. Then, as further punishment for not making it through My instruction, you will squeeze the rest of the cum from your balls, scoop it all up, and eat it! Just like I do ;-)
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60302
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending

Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60303
Модератор

Модератор

You guys loved stroking along to my first Edge Me Please clips, so we're back and playing with one of my favorite orgasm control websites. Some of you may have heard of it before, many of you won't. Your jerk off instructions today will essentially be provided by a randomized computer program, with the added sexy twist of me, Miss London Lix, setting the parameters and throwing in my own instruction and encouragement as we go. I'll explain exactly how to play along at the start of this clip, but you should expect a very intense game of red light green light, and this time I'm not telling you how I've set the ending. Will I leave it up to chance & let the computer decide? Have I guaranteed denial and blue balls for you? Or have I been kind and told my robot sidekick to let you cum?There will be speed changes, length mix-ups, and other instructions, all designed to keep your cock on the edge, throbbing and dripping, for as long as you can stand. Stroke exactly as I say, and you will be cresting in no time at all...
Today's parameters are set to DURATION: Normal (around 17 minutes of edging) and DIFFICULTY: Hard. Sit back, do exactly what I say, and try not to get too excited as I tease...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 20 min 1 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60304
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable, open this video, and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I'll edge you, make you stop and go, verbally degrade you, and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me, your Goddess. Let's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60305
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I tease you with my body in a sexy outfit while I give you JOI. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. I allow you to stroke your cock to my body, but I don't show you any of the good stuff, and I take my time deciding whether to let you cum. Every time you get close to the edge, I make you slap your balls so you don't cum. You only get to cum if and when I say so, and until then I just keep edging you. Eventually I decide to let you cum, but I make you slap your balls as it comes out, totally ruining your orgasm. You are still just a slave, after all.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60306
Модератор

Модератор

I know you would do anything to earn your orgasm! It's so much better when Goddess says you have earned pleasure. So this week I am going to keep you edging. Dumbing yourself down with strokes, watching me for hours and feeling yourself become consumed with me! My body will be burned into your brain and today you will be left with blue balls. But oh, how you will enjoy every last stroke I allow you to have. Four more days til you can cum....and all you can do is keep stroking yourself stupid!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60307
Модератор

Модератор

Every day you stroke longer than the last, pushing past what you thought was your limit. But I haven't quite yet driven you completely mad. I know you can & will take more. More strokes, more tease and denial all to earn my approval for this orgasm. Needing to always be controlled by your Goddess. So keep on stroking for me addict you have two more days til you can cum!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 853 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60308
Модератор

Модератор

I see you there jerking off to my videos. Don't put your cock away, let me help you. I'm going to make you edge to me and give you jerk off instructions during our time together. I'm also going to be telling you to lick up all the pre-cum that oozes out of your cock along the way. The further and further you make it through this video the more I will be teasing my sexy body for you. The last part of my body you will see and be rewarded with when it's time to cum is my sweet pussy. But only if you eat all of the cum that's in your hand.
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 2.52 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60309
Модератор

Модератор

You little slut need to be taught some self control. I am going to teach you edging techniques. You are not going to cum until I authorize it. A slow jerk off to build things up, stare at my body. Get hard, stroke slowly. Feel your desire growing in your hand. I will be the one who control your pleasure and ultimately when you get to orgasm. Teasing you. Teaching you how to slow down. You will learn to make it last longer. And you will be so eager to pop when I finally finish the countdown.
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:36 PM #60310
Модератор

Модератор

NOTE: For the best experience, I encourage you to watch this clip in a dark room, free from distraction and interruption, and with high quality headphones.

.I know you've wanted to try cum eating for a while now. I've instructed you to do it in the past, using a variety of different methods. Today, I don't want to yell at you, taunt you, or berate you. I simply want to encourage you to succumb to My desires - and yours - through mesmerizing visual and auditory techniques. The binaural beats in the background will also assist you in reaching peak relaxation and focus.

Just watch and listen to Me, closely, and allow My voice and body to carry you away into a comfortable place. You are safe here with Me - in My presence - to do this.

Indulge in this act of submission for Me. Do it because you want to.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 975 MiB
Download From AnzFile