Old 04-08-2019, 06:37 AM #10261
Модератор

Модератор

Prefect Lauren is waiting for Headmistress; they have a very important meeting. While she is waiting she sees you loitering, she knows you are after her pretty little feet and tells you how now is not the time! However you rarely listen and instead you go in close and slip off her sexy high heel boots revealing her soft bare soles. Lauren pleads with you no to tickle her feet but it is not good, those feet are just too sexy to resist and you go straight in and tickle them. You can feel her squirming underneath your fingers, giggling as she writhes around. As she pulls her feet away you can see her soles again, and even as she grabs her own toes trying to stop you tickling her it is all to no avail. You tickle her more and more, even when she climbs up on to Headmistress's desk, and you keep ticking her no matter how much she pleads with you to stop.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:37 AM #10262
Модератор

Модератор

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:38 AM #10263
Модератор

Модератор

You've always loved the look of hot bimbo bodies, extreme hourglass figures.. but this brunette Barbie is only pleased one way. Watching her 32DDD breasts jiggle when she laughs at you makes your little mind melt like butter on a hot knife. You're so addicted, you'll do anything to please Goddess Fiona...And that includes going into debt. Whatever makes her smile.
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:39 AM #10264
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:39 AM #10265
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 634 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:40 AM #10266
Модератор

Модератор

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:41 AM #10267
Модератор

Модератор

Do you really think you could handle Me and these huge, bra-less tits? You like thinking about it though, don't you. Ready to pull out that cock and stroke to My warm, soft cleavage? I take a few guesses of just what you've been dreaming of doing with them. Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:41 AM #10268
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch. Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet. Aint iam right my little foot bitch? Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job. Do you think you will do a good job? And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you? How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:42 AM #10269
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 06:42 AM #10270
Модератор

Модератор

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile