Old 10-06-2019, 11:45 AM #87291
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
(Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 11:48 AM #87292
Модератор

Модератор

your wife is boring, and your marriage is even more boring. I bet everything else in your life would be boring if I weren't in it. The only time you ever feel any sort of happiness is when I'm in your life.

So I'm going to do you a GIGANTIC favor and get rid of her. She holds you back from happiness. She holds you back from a life devoted to me. Cutting her out of the picture makes your addiction so much easier. More money for me!
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 90.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 11:48 AM #87293
Модератор

Модератор

I've been wanting you to play with my feet, and if you don't I'll ruin you
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 11:50 AM #87294
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 11:55 AM #87295
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 12:08 PM #87296
Модератор

Модератор

I just want you focused on my boobs . They are what really matters . They are your weakness .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 12:12 PM #87297
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Amanda
Mistress Amanda has agreed to experiment her first BreathPlay session! Really interesting!

The session begins with Amanda showing her beautiful body wrapped in a Shiny Black PVC dress, she is made to sit at the foot of the bed and her hands cuffed to one of the feet of the bed. Impossible to break free.

In this session we use: transparent plastic bag, saranwrap and transparent plastic bag plus ziptie.

First event: transparent plastic bag is placed over Amanda's head and sealed by hands on neck (4 times) and Mad love to pass his hand over her plastic covered face, then hand over mouth and last very tight bag.
Second event: saranwrap Amanda's head, a small hole to breathe and then hand over mouth...
Last event: small transparent plastic bag over head and ziptie very tight on neck. Will the plastic or very tight ziptie work first? Amanda's face becomes really red in this event!

Amanda's reactions kicking and writhing in the search for air are to be seen!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 12:21 PM #87298
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 12:25 PM #87299
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-06-2019, 12:28 PM #87300
Модератор

Модератор

This sexy nurse knows how to make someone feel better in no time. After checking in on my patient I see he's not doing great.. I could get the doctor's advice but he's very busy today so I decide to give a bit of my own medicine. Nothing like a good blowjob and fuck to get the heart racing. After a good cock sucking and riding and cumming all over my face he's on top of the world. Lots of positions, angles and close ups
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 24 min 56 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile