Old 01-16-2020, 01:19 PM #17001
Модератор

Модератор

Default Satin Pee and Delicious Massive Shit - - scatshop

Satin Pee and Delicious Massive Shit - - scatshop

I love satin panties. They’re so shiny, smooth and sexy on me. Love touching them and stroking my pussy through on it. In this video wear my purple satin thong and seduce you. Tease you when show off my ass what’s have butt plug in. Comfy thong and long black plug. Great combo
Old 01-16-2020, 01:20 PM #17002
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.2 - - scatshop

The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.2 - - scatshop

Enjoy Part 2 of Mistress Taylor’s “The Toilet gets his just Deserts”.
Much more toilet fun in this part my naughty dears, as both Mistress Erika & Mistress Taylor proceed with his verbal humiliation as well as delivering their Mistress Truffles onto this most deserving human toilet.
Models:

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:49 PM #17003
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit on my friend’s leather jacket - - scatshop

Shit on my friend’s leather jacket - - scatshop

Yana Alice and Marina decided to use in this video leather jackets , the girls wore leather jackets on naked bodies , first the girls pose for you in leather jackets arrange an erotic show , after the demonstration of jackets, the girls unbutton jackets on each other and touch the jackets of their girlfriends with naked bodies . Then the girls take turns shitting into each other on the back on the jacket and after one of the girls on shit other on the back she spreads her ass shit leather jacket , all ass and leather jackets in the shit but I don’t Marina and Alice really like girls smelling shit is for the leather jackets , they enjoyed the process so much the smell of shit . The girls ‘ Asses are in shit but they like to pose for you with dirty from shit Asses and the girls arrange for you a demonstration of dirty Asses and jackets .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:57 PM #17004
Модератор

Модератор

Default pee desperation until i wet myself - - scatshop

pee desperation until i wet myself - - scatshop

I live in a flat with a shared bathroom and kitchen. Unfortunately the toilet has been vandalised so theres a plumber and bathroom fitter that’s been busy for the past two hours with the toilet. I have been desperate to pee since just before they turn up. It’s getting desperate now. I can’t pee in the kitchen sink as someone might come in! I frantically look all over the kitchen for something I can pee in but theres nothing big enough! All I can find is a towel and I cant pee in that! I decide to go and sit down and try and cross my legs. It gets to the oint where I just cant hold it in any longer and I piss my leggings and knickers in the chair… I clean myself up and decide I feel so liberated at finally letting go I fuck myself to orgasm, not caring if anyone walks in. Ive already pissed myself, a grown woman! it cant get anymore embarrassing than that!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 01:58 PM #17005
Модератор

Модератор

Default Poopy Pumpkin Pie! - - scatshop

Poopy Pumpkin Pie! - - scatshop

Do you love pumpkin pie as much as I do? I love the the creamy, pumpkiny taste! Every fall I start to crave the taste of pumpkin pie! But this fall I though of a way to make that delicious pumpkin pie taste even better! I’m going to poop on it! Oh yes! I’m going to make that pie extra dirty by adding a filthy, stinky topping! Watch me squat over my pie and start to push my butthole out! My pee burst out of my pussy! I’m peeing all over my pumpkin pie! Oh yes! Now it’s time for my poop! Watch as I force my smelly shit out of my ass and onto my pie! Look at that nasty shit! My pie looks so good! I think I want to taste it! I wonder how good this pie tastes covered in my piss and poop! I love talking dirty to you and telling you how good it smells and tastes! Do you want to try my poopy pumpkin pie?
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:01 PM #17006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bathing In My Shit - - scatshop

Bathing In My Shit - - scatshop

NEARLY 10 MINUTES!!! Of me smearing licking and bathing my beautiful body in my luscious brown. I shit in my hand and wipe myself up and down, all over my body.
I start with having to urgently shit after holding it all day! I undress and get in the bathtub to enjoy myself with candlelight and a cold beer. I grunt and push my hot load into my hand and begin rubbing my sweet shit all over my huge tits and stomach.
I end up needing more shit to moisturize my entire body with so I grunt and grunt and after not having anymore shit leave my beautiful ass hole I take my hand and reach inside myself and scoop and scrap more out to fulfill my need for more.
I sooth my lily white skin with my delicious dump from head to toe including my face, shoulders, arms, tits, stomach, pussy, ass, legs and even to my feet and even in between my toes and in my arm pit. There’s times I prolapse while grunting so for those of you who like a nice rosebud….. It’s in here!
AND FOR THE ADDED BONUS!!!!! I get pissed on so I can wash my wonderful caramel off me. I drink his piss and really rub his golden dream all over me. My tits, stomach, pussy, face and legs. The piss just streams into my mouth and even shoots me in the eye … lol
ENJOY Everyone!!
From your favorite redhead.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:08 PM #17007
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit in our dark jeans - - scatshop

Shit in our dark jeans - - scatshop

This time Yana and Olga wore jeans and sat down to smoke , they love to smoke , but then Yana suggested Olga to be filled with shit jeans , girl long thought , and began to fill his jeans a shit about how cool it is . They love to play with their things . After the girls filled shit your jeans they show the result on the camera of their jeans full of hot shit that they don’t take your jeans and put on again and they begin to jump , grind , sit , grind shit jeans .
Models:

Duration: 14 min 35 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:09 PM #17008
Модератор

Модератор

Default We change your panties - - scatshop

We change your panties - - scatshop

I suggested to Olga to add some fun to our day , Olga asked me how I’m going to do , I told her let’s record a hot video clip for our fans , Olga agreed . We put your Asses in white panties and began to pose for you, showing you his fine ass in white panties . A bit of erotica for you, our beloved fans , we will remove your panties again and put them back on his ass , and then I decided to change a little the plan of action . I tell Olga that Olga took the rubber cock and played a little with my pussy , I stand up with cancer on his knees and Olga takes me panties and Fucks me Oh yeah that’s pleasure , I ask Olga to she used to fuck my shoes and Olga takes off my shoes and Fucks me heel first in pussy and then in ass . I like it and I want to enjoy what is happening , Olga Fucks me two shoes at the same time , I ask Olga what you want ? Olga replies Yes I want that too . We switch places and now I fuck her friend with a rubber dick in her pussy , then remove her shoes and fuck Olga heels in pussy and ass , Olga is very Horny and wants something unusual . I suggest her to change his panties but with one condition , I take off my panties, shit and piss on them , and Olga, and its also shit and pisses on her panties and then I wear panties Olga and Olga mine , so we did ! I shit on your panties and Olga dressed , and Olga took a shit on her panties and I wore them . In this video clip we very much monogo shit and piss , fucked each other, petting each other with their tongues cunt and ass . In a word we arrange for you hot lesbian show with lots of passion shit and urine !
Models:

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:14 PM #17009
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit and piss inside my pussy - - scatshop

Shit and piss inside my pussy - - scatshop

Oh, those experiments Olga and I decided to try something new , I was wearing white underwear , Olga said so I took him I took off my panties and spread your legs widely , Olga sat down and parted my sex lip , then took a gynecologic speculum and inserted me in her pussy , and brought her video camera so you could see my pussy inside . After that she climbed on the sofa and took off my panties and started pissing in my pussy , filling it with urine . Fucking gynecologic speculum rasshireno of my pussy and she was filled with urine on Olga , but this is only the beginning Olga again took the camera and came closer so you can see my pussy a lot of urine , and again put the camera in place , Olga again climbed on the couch and began to shit me, fuck her shit papadeli directly inside my cunt , fuck this feeling , inside my cunt full of poop and urine , and I also want to use the toilet I start to shit and piss I can’t stand it anymore , my pussy started to get shit and urine Olga . This is a very dirty show where a lot of urine and shit .
Models:

Duration: 11 min 54 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-16-2020, 02:15 PM #17010
Модератор

Модератор

Default Watch me pee - - scatshop

Watch me pee - - scatshop

On the loo waiting for your mouth.