Old 06-26-2019, 08:20 PM #44861
Модератор

Модератор

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video , you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It 's straight from the sacred source , right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap -on dick to show you how to jerk , cum , and eat your sacred semen.
Markup Code : CUMFREAK
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:20 PM #44862
Модератор

Модератор

This particular blonde bitch 's throat is in need of training , as he 's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that 's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive , turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face , my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I Coerce him to lick them , his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs , filth pouring from his lips as I Coerce every inch past his tonsils.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:20 PM #44863
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated *
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:22 PM #44864
Модератор

Модератор

Single losers on Valentine 's Day must jerk their cocks to me , the way I say so. I know you want to cum , but you need to hold it all in until the end. Be a good boy for me , cum slut. Listen to my instructions and stroke while I tease you and gradually undress. I want your balls to hurt by the end. I show you how I want you to cum , so you can shoot directly into your mouth and swallow all of it. I count down from 10 , finally allowing you to release your load.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:24 PM #44865
Модератор

Модератор

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am , aren 't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don 't , do you? Sure , I 'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie . and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that 's too hard to imagine. It 's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know , you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don 't even get completely naked. You 'll never see my pussy. You 'll never see it in real life , you 'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you , isn 't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips , maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot , bratty girl that doesn 't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment , I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop . stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you 're a slave to it. You 're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don 't have. Maybe you 'll even open up a new credit card , to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don 't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You 're addicted. You 're addicted to financial domination. You 're addicted to me. You 're too easy. You 're stuck in the cycle , and even when you try to stop , you 'll always Relapse-Fantasy. * MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION :** 25 % Markup for my brief attention : LOOKATMEMIKI ** 50 % Markup for proof of devotion : IMDEVOTED2MIKI ** 100 % Markup for my good slaves : IMAGOODBOYMIKI ** 200 % Markup for my FAVORITE slaves : IMMIKISFAVORITE
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:25 PM #44866
Модератор

Модератор

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me , well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you 've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I 've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn 't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out , touch them. Bend me over , slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes : Dirty Talk , MILF , Virtual Sex , Strip Tease , Topless , Nude , Role Play , Moaning , Recorded in 1080HD
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:29 PM #44867
Модератор

Модератор

Black and white are the main colors here , besides my perfect pink rosebud. I use 4 toys to open my perfect little butthole open for you so that you can see inside. I push out and prolapse many times , as well as touch and play with my rosebud
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:31 PM #44868
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah , I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy , things have changed. Yep , now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny , doesn 't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:31 PM #44869
Модератор

Модератор

Mixing my long sculpted legs and high heels with Smoke Day /p0pp3rs is a lethal combination. The way I bend and move my legs puts you in a tranc3. The more I tell you to inhale the higher you get for me. You are like putty in my hands before long and are willing to do whatever it takes to make me happy. My legs and heels control YOU!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 51 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 08:32 PM #44870
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Lily - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 20 min 33 s