Old 06-10-2019, 03:33 PM #33311
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My poppers love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start from scratch. Maybe add blackmail elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail/love addiction as you see fit. Suprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday." Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:35 PM #33312
Модератор

Модератор

You want to taste me and you want to sniff your bottle so bad. Those two pair perfectly together. Taste my spit and sniff your bottle. My spit dripping onto your lips and face and you sniff each and every time you taste me! My saliva slowly dripping off my lips as you hold your bottle up to your nose. On your knees, weak and high, begging for more spit on your cock on your face, anything for more tastes of me! Like a little puppet, mindlessly stroking, tasting and sniffing.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 30 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 768 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:35 PM #33313
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her sister's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Mom and Dad are out of the house for the night, these sexy sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah's pussy when their Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls' mom, but she's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Dad would "departed" them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret: they unzip his pants to play with his huge un-cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Uncle Jack's dick, sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won't be enough to keep Uncle Jack's silence... Both sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs, asking Uncle Jack which one of his nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy sisters for a while, Uncle Jack can't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out, both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Uncle Jack's baby?! Satisfy your desire for an UNCLE / NIECE / NIECE THREESOME CAUTION: THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:35 PM #33314
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:36 PM #33315
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak! Asking for a flash first thing in the morning. Get on your knees and beg for one while I put you in your place. For future reference: I'm not a morning person. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:36 PM #33316
Модератор

Модератор

What should you watch? Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy, and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:37 PM #33317
Модератор

Модератор

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:37 PM #33318
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:38 PM #33319
Модератор

Модератор

***LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT Light Music Heavy Dialog*** You know they will make you feel so damn good. You know you are desperate for them...poppers. Vile up to nose. Inhale my aroma. I'll watch you get weak. You should be afraid, frightened....this addiction will overtake you. You are under my control, my spell; you are fucked. You find yourself mumbling my name. Your dick will grow harder. I will make you breath more of me in. You will descend deeper. You will tempt fate playing with fire. Who the fuck cares anymore...you already knew you were fucked before you purchased this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 03:39 PM #33320
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile