Old 05-20-2019, 06:04 PM #24701
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 592 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 06:07 PM #24702
Модератор

Модератор

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 06:12 PM #24703
Модератор

Модератор

Two hot lesbians... Angie ans Sarah. You'r stupid face. We are so angry. We hate you... Fucing looser! Come here and open your stupid mouth. Now all you need is collecting ours spit!
Models: LesbiansDiary

Duration: 3 min 40 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 06:12 PM #24704
Модератор

Модератор

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 08:40 PM #24705
Модератор

Модератор

After years of training, Steed has been trained not only to worship*me,*but to recognize my feet, my breasts, and especially my ass as his masters. My ass owns him; this is quite apparent given how readily he bows down to pray to my ass, to clean it, to lick it, to kiss it, to sniff it, et cetera. In this clip, I continued what had already been an hour-long, full-weight facesitting session by turning around and smothering Steed with my aforementioned perfect ass. Watch how he buries his nose deep in my ass! The cute gray cotton panties I'm wearing don't stop my little worshipper from sniffing my asshole, ha!* I continue to verbally degrade him while I smother him completely with my ass. I grind against his nose, bucking my ass against his face - what an ass-wipe! Just another training session to remind all of you of the true 'categorical imperative': I win; you lose. That's right - I WIN; you LOSE. Now that you understand, you have my permission to buy this
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 417 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 08:46 PM #24706
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 08:49 PM #24707
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to worship my feet while I give you some instructions. If you cum on my feet be prepared to lick it off.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 245 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 08:50 PM #24708
Модератор

Модератор

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time! *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!* includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 08:51 PM #24709
Модератор

Модератор

Your lack of manhood has worn on you for so long so you've finally sought out a the**** to help deal with your feelings of inadequacy. Your sexy the**** Sativa (whose sexy voice calms you and makes you feel for one moment that everything will be ok) instructs you to lower your pants. You need to show your the**** what has vexed you for so long. Instantly the soothing the**** disappears. Instead of building you back up, her laughter further demolishes your pitiful male ego as she ridicules your tiny little nub. It's time to face the fact that you have the smallest penis she has ever seen and you will never be a real man!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-20-2019, 08:56 PM #24710
Модератор

Модератор

Come take a deep breath out of my miracle bottles! Yes I know you like the Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication like me. Also, I'm getting really hot and when my girlfriend walked half naked through the apartment I have to invite her to our little private party. Lucy loves poppers and so I make her really horny. Wonderful little private poppers party.
Models: Virtual Reality

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile