Old 06-11-2019, 02:12 PM #34691
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:12 PM #34692
Модератор

Модератор

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage, ass, legs.. I've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you? Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners. Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can't look at me in the correct manner. Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:13 PM #34693
Модератор

Модератор

Im just gonna do a little shopping on the home shopping network and I need my slave to be my human furniture! Oh and to top it all off I am using his credit card, haha! It's the least he can do because he gets Goddess ass in his face. I dont care if he can breathe, he is just a seat cushion. Goddess Harley
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:14 PM #34694
Модератор

Модератор

Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOL Oh and there might be a surprise for you at the end, LOL. Amazon Goddess Harley Categories: Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Beta Humiliation, Big Tits, Legs Fetish, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, CEI, Sheer Bodysuit Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:17 PM #34695
Модератор

Модератор

After a hard day's gooning you need someone to take control of that cock and tell you exactly what to do with it. Get yourself ready - lube, tissues - pull up your favourite Princess Aurora picture and follow my EXACT instructions. Can you beat the clock?
Models: serveprincessaurora

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:19 PM #34696
Модератор

Модератор

I'm a demanding spoiled little brat. You get turned on by hot brats, don't you? Girls that are mean to you. Ignore you. Take all your money and leave you. That's what I like to do, now hand over that wallet stupid. I always get what I want! I want it ALL and I want more and more! It's never enough. I love acting this way, a total bitch to you and you just give in to me!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:23 PM #34697
Модератор

Модератор

Warning : You are about to jerk until insanity - Extremely Hot JOI The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER. Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:24 PM #34698
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and swConsume can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:24 PM #34699
Модератор

Модератор

This is simple slave task number 2 of a series of 10. It pairs perfectly with simple slave task 1. Created for newbie subs, or you dummies who are incapable of handling anything complicated. I've made these tasks fairly easy and feasible, just for you moron. What is task number 2 about? Buy to find out.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 02:27 PM #34700
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now between me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile